Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    Smh from being in county jail?
    I know. lmao

Anyway, Floyd did his time. Now he can move on. I'm expecting some further announcements from "TMT" soon, now that Mayweather is being freed. It's clear that his business partner has been holding back some. Hopefully they'll have a Gamboa fight set up for the near future.

Comment

Smh from being in county jail?
      Yea, I know right.
      Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
      Pretty boy was the one who said he wasn't gonna eat the food lol
      Like I said, probably all a stunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Best View Post
        He did the time doesnt mean they deserve anymore 100mil paydays.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Yea, I know right.

Like I said, probably all a stunt.
          Floyd could easily stay in shape in a county jail cell for 60 days eating protein and carbs and doing calisthenics daily. Shaolin monks have a basic diet of rice, vegetables and fruit and they can hang from their earlobes for 12 hours, stand on hot coals, break bricks with their heads and punch through your torso.
          Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 08-02-2012, 11:31 AM.

Comment

oh darnit...well, it was fun while it lasted

Comment

Floyd could easily stay in shape in a county jail cell for 60 days eating protein and carbs and doing calisthenics daily. Shaolin monks have a basic diet of rice, vegetables and fruit and they can hang from their earlobes for 12 hours, stand on hot coals, break bricks with their heads and punch through your torso.
              People around here over react. My dad who was in a correctional facility, sure he only ate 3 times a day, but they would go thru the line get their entrees and then they could get up and get whatever else they had. Like salads, desserts, etc. And they weren't even timed when they ate, take your time type ****.

And me, when I went thru bootcamp, I only ate 3 times a day too but when it was time to eat I'd stuff myself bloated and gained about 5-10 lbs in 2 months. So yea, I doubt Floyd is looking anorexic like these people here think he will be.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                I'm very curious to hear from him after this whole ordeal.
                Floyd " I want to thank TMT promotions, my best friend 50 cent, and the Las Vegas Jail system, it was a very tough two months but I adjusted" lmao !!!

"If you the best,......"

Comment

Good For Him and BOXING!

Been a lot of things going on these last few months so it is not like he been missed...guys like Adrien Broner, Danny Garcia and Joseito Lopez have stepped up and gave fans something to talk about over the last few months, haven't really been much Pacquiao or Mayweather topics lately on this forum...which to me is a GREAT THING! Nothing against those two they are still the Top Draws in boxing but it is good to see some young guys emerge into the Spotlight a bit

Comment

And the new straw-weight champion

Comment

Originally posted by *Stannis* View Post
                      I wonder how many inmates have been balls deep in Floyd.
                      Wow. I applaud your courage to post your ****-erotic fantasy like that. A brave gay boy you are.

Comment

Working...
                      X