Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Al Haymon, Schaeffer Settle Glove Dispute, Mayweather Grant Maidana EVERLAST!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    And why do you hate him? what has he ever said and done to make you hate him? The guy doesn't even talk ****.

Ive being hearing this the last days a lot of times, so i would like to respond to this as an individual.

The only problem i have with pacman, is that i highly suspect him presenting himself in the media to be a better man than he actually is.

He makes it seem as if he is the one fighter who really wanted to make the fight and FMJ not.

being very inconsistent back in the day with his stance of the testing and the cut off day. Just to come across like the good guy.

some of the promises and offers from his side trough the media, when there was a nature disaster in his country, he claimed to be the nice guy to give his 18M away at the time of the Rios fight. While obviously knowing he couldnt do it, because of tax debts.(2013)

proposing to fight FMJ for free while technacally that would be impossible IMO, because if he generates money he has to pay his debts first before he can give it away to charity. With that said he would benifit more than FMJ, because by this offer he would pay his debts, while FMJ wouldnt gain much. IMO.

besides his presentation issues, i must say he comes across as a heartwarming individual. Who is extremely humble and isnt about trash talking no matter how much he is attacked. He also has brought some of the most entertaining fights to the fans, that we all loved etc.

I just came to realise that pacman is a salesman from time to time, who acts as if he knows less than anyone else when it is in his advantage. I could be horrible wrong and maybe pacman is a 100% saint who came from heaven tho' but i personally have my doubts. Last thing all in all i would like to say is the good of pacman outweighs the bad. He is an entertaining positive dude, which i like.

Comment

Maidana was trying to fight Floyd with bare knuckles omg omg!

Comment

Working...
      X