Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tiene Canelo las abilidades para vencer a Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

el open scoring tambien afecto la mentalidad de Canelo y eso no me gusto

Comment

Si Tx Boxing eso que ni que que fue su primer pelea ojala mejore para la otra el Canelo y se suelte un poco mas y tienes razon con eso del open scoring creo que influyo

Comment

Yo le iba a Canelo y fue una decepcion. Peleaba por 30 segundos y despues se iba a tratar de boxear caminando hacia atras, pero no hacia nada impresionante en contra golpeo. En mi opinion Trout gano la pelea 115-112 fue mi score. Inclusive en el round que Trout visito la lona, Trout siguio buscando la pelea y detras de Canelo.

Y lo de Open Scoring es lo peor que se han inventado. Saco por completo del plan de trabajo a Trout. Cualquiera se desilusiona cuando uno de los jueces no le ha dado ningun round. Que pelea estaba viendo ese cabron.

Pero la actitud en la derrota es algo que Cotto y Nonito deben aprender. El pudo quejarse, porque sabe que el hizo mejor trabajo. Pero demostro humildad. Tarde o temprano, sera recompensado.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
          Yo le iba a Canelo y fue una decepcion. Peleaba por 30 segundos y despues se iba a tratar de boxear caminando hacia atras, pero no hacia nada impresionante en contra golpeo. En mi opinion Trout gano la pelea 115-112 fue mi score. Inclusive en el round que Trout visito la lona, Trout siguio buscando la pelea y detras de Canelo.

Y lo de Open Scoring es lo peor que se han inventado. Saco por completo del plan de trabajo a Trout. Cualquiera se desilusiona cuando uno de los jueces no le ha dado ningun round. Que pelea estaba viendo ese cabron.

Pero la actitud en la derrota es algo que Cotto y Nonito deben aprender. El pudo quejarse, porque sabe que el hizo mejor trabajo. Pero demostro humildad. Tarde o temprano, sera recompensado.
          I couldn't disagree more.

I think Canelo dominated this fight, I really do and I will tell you why before you call me crazy. You can have a close fight, meaning the rounds are tight but give them all to one fighter. I think Canelo landed the cleaner, harder shots and showed better defense in the process.

Now what you say is correct as far as him fighting in spurts but when he did that, he wasn't getting hit at all. I re-watched the fight and I can tell you his defense was better even the second time around.

I counted 4 significant shots that Trout landed all night....ALL NIGHT. You can't judge based on just aggression, he has to land. You know Rigo did the same thing vs Donaire and everyone praised him for taking Donaire to school and now that Canelo shows defense, he somehow didn't want to fight or was tired.

Canelo has improved so much since he fought guys like Cotto, Kermit Cintron, Alfonzo Gomez and Baldomir.

He's a different fighter, he has a whole new dimension to his game and he understood you cannot just come forward vs Trout or he will make you pay. Cotto did that and was hit with the jab and left hand all night. Canelo didn't make that mistake and understood he would have to box with a slick, big lefty and won.

I don't know how anyone can't be impressed with what the kid did. Every fight is different and you have to adapt, he did in impressive fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            I couldn't disagree more.

I think Canelo dominated this fight, I really do and I will tell you why before you call me crazy. You can have a close fight, meaning the rounds are tight but give them all to one fighter. I think Canelo landed the cleaner, harder shots and showed better defense in the process.

Now what you say is correct as far as him fighting in spurts but when he did that, he wasn't getting hit at all. I re-watched the fight and I can tell you his defense was better even the second time around.

I counted 4 significant shots that Trout landed all night....ALL NIGHT. You can't judge based on just aggression, he has to land. You know Rigo did the same thing vs Donaire and everyone praised him for taking Donaire to school and now that Canelo shows defense, he somehow didn't want to fight or was tired.

Canelo has improved so much since he fought guys like Cotto, Kermit Cintron, Alfonzo Gomez and Baldomir.

He's a different fighter, he has a whole new dimension to his game and he understood you cannot just come forward vs Trout or he will make you pay. Cotto did that and was hit with the jab and left hand all night. Canelo didn't make that mistake and understood he would have to box with a slick, big lefty and won.

I don't know how anyone can't be impressed with what the kid did. Every fight is different and you have to adapt, he did in impressive fashion.
            Canelo was not dictating the tempo of the fight. How can you score a round for him when he is fighting in spurts, like you say, and not dominating the whole round. You cant win a round because you connected one or two hard shot when the other guy have been out boxing you for several minutes of the rounds. I dont score rounds like that.

Also, that is not dominating Trout. There was round he wasnt even punching, just getting his air back. He could had dominate Trout like I expected, but he try to fight on his back foot and he wasnt doing that right. Every time he press the fight he connected and he could had easily beat the ish out of Trout if he had been more aggressive. Canelo have more in him that he showed us, and I am very disappointed.

This fight is nothing like Rigo/Donaire. Rigo was making Donaire pay one shot at a time for the three minutes. Canelo was making him pay for only a 30 seconds of the rounds.

Comment

[QUOTE=jtcs1981;13281012]
              Canelo was not dictating the tempo of the fight. How can you score a round for him when he is fighting in spurts, like you say, and not dominating the whole round. You cant win a round because you connected one or two hard shot when the other guy have been out boxing you for several minutes of the rounds. I dont score rounds like that.
              He wasn't out boxing Canelo, sorry but you and I weren't watching the same fight. He was throwing more, but wasn't landing very many clean shots. The rounds that Trout was throwing and Canelo wasn't, I gave to Trout but even then, it wasn't close on my score card because Canelo won the other rounds with clean effective shots.

Also, that is not dominating Trout. There was round he wasnt even punching, just getting his air back. He could had dominate Trout like I expected, but he try to fight on his back foot and he wasnt doing that right. Every time he press the fight he connected and he could had easily beat the ish out of Trout if he had been more aggressive. Canelo have more in him that he showed us, and I am very disappointed.
              In the post presser, Trout was asked about the open scoring and if he agreed with it and he said he felt he was down and losing the fight. So the man fighting Canelo even disagrees with you.

This fight is nothing like Rigo/Donaire. Rigo was making Donaire pay one shot at a time for the three minutes. Canelo was making him pay for only a 30 seconds of the rounds.
              But he was making him pay. In round 9 I believe it was, Trout was throwing a ton of punches but wasn't landing hardly any then was caught with an uppercut, then a left right combo to end the round. How can I give that to Trout when he wasn't connecting cleanly and Canelo (when he did throw) landed hard clean shots.

You judge based on:

Clean effective shots

Effective Aggression (effective being the key word)

Defense

and

Ring generalship

I know because before we fought on FNF in NJ this weekend, I had to take a written test for the show about judging in the 10 pt must system.

Comment

[QUOTE=Cuauhtémoc1520;13281055]

He wasn't out boxing Canelo, sorry but you and I weren't watching the same fight. He was throwing more, but wasn't landing very many clean shots. The rounds that Trout was throwing and Canelo wasn't, I gave to Trout but even then, it wasn't close on my score card because Canelo won the other rounds with clean effective shots.

He was still landing more shots during the whole round than Canelo. I'm not going to get all excited about Canelo 30 seconds of doing something and the rest just walking around the ring

In the post presser, Trout was asked about the open scoring and if he agreed with it and he said he felt he was down and losing the fight. So the man fighting Canelo even disagrees with you.

Trout didnt want to sound like a sore loser, but his demeanor in round 9 showed how frustrated he was. How that 80-71 sounded for him? All his work done was what? You were a fighter, you know you will be mad and upset at that type of scorecard knowing that you need to KO to win. C'mon, it doesnt take lacing em up to know that he wasnt content with the score

But he was making him pay. In round 9 I believe it was, Trout was throwing a ton of punches but wasn't landing hardly any then was caught with an uppercut, then a left right combo to end the round. How can I give that to Trout when he wasn't connecting cleanly and Canelo (when he did throw) landed hard clean shots.

Again, he make him pay for a small part of the round but the rest he just go backwards trying to save energy or whatever he was trying to do.

You judge based on:

Clean effective shots

Effective Aggression (effective being the key word)

Defense

and

Ring generalship

I read this a couple of weeks ago. Are we going to score only on Canelo Defense and not on Trout? Who was cutting the ring? Who was fighting his fight? Trout and that is ring generalship

I know because before we fought on FNF in NJ this weekend, I had to take a written test for the show about judging in the 10 pt must system.
                The fight was close Cuahc. This was no domination. Compare to recent fights, we havent seen a fight with the scores spread like this in a long time. Probably the Peterson/Khan fight was the one with different views, but we know how much of that was due to haters. I scored for Trout, you for Canelo. Like the consensus.

BTW, I'm not saying this is a robbery, I'm just saying that I was expecting much more from Canelo.

Comment

[QUOTE=jtcs1981;13281256]
                  Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

The fight was close Cuahc. This was no domination. Compare to recent fights, we havent seen a fight with the scores spread like this in a long time. Probably the Peterson/Khan fight was the one with different views, but we know how much of that was due to haters. I scored for Trout, you for Canelo. Like the consensus.

BTW, I'm not saying this is a robbery, I'm just saying that I was expecting much more from Canelo.
                  Ok fine, we can agree to disagree on some points and how we scored it. I never said the fight wasn't close, I just think it was an impressive, dominant performance by Canelo.

You said you were expecting more from Canelo, I'm arguing the opposite. I think he did something that most didn't think he could do and that was impressive.

I never once said you have to had fought to understand, I'm not like that but I will say that there are pre-requisites to the scoring in fights, it's not all subjective like some think.

Comment

[QUOTE=Cuauhtémoc1520;13281299]

Ok fine, we can agree to disagree on some points and how we scored it. I never said the fight wasn't close, I just think it was an impressive, dominant performance by Canelo.

You said you were expecting more from Canelo, I'm arguing the opposite. I think he did something that most didn't think he could do and that was impressive.

I never once said you have to had fought to understand, I'm not like that but I will say that there are pre-requisites to the scoring in fights, it's not all subjective like some think.
                    no no no no no a mi no me metas en ese asunto que llega por ahi un loco y se molesta y cree que estamos hablando de el jajaja

Comment

I havent really scored the fight yet n ive seen 3 times, but i had Canelo in a close fight, Trout wanst even punching hard the times he landed n he wasnt effective, Canelo outbox him

Comment

Working...
                      X