Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan-Garcia: War of Words as Bout Officially Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is going to be a classic old school ASS WHOOPIINN... WAR KHAN... Garcias dad needs a dick slap... freddy get in there and give him one.

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      Khan is over rated he cries so much warrr garcia
      put your money where your mouth is... i will bet you your 12 mill in return i will give you 20.. Khan to win by brutal ass whoppin.

Comment

garcia is a joke

he barely beat theophane, who just got beat by a nobody and now hes fighting khan who actually beat some good names i see khan by late stoppage RD10

Comment

Originally posted by PEYOT1
          hahaha Danny is strong natural 140 and you guys going to eat your ****
          Are you his dad? All you have posted is this **** on Garcia...

Comment

''Will I still be overrated when I beat your son''.

Wow. ''What a war of words''.

I dunno why Garcia still thinks hes defending his wbc belt. It will be made vacant now.

Comment

Originally posted by schizopolis23 View Post
              This is still a good HBO Championship type of fight.
              No it isn't. Just because Garcia is undefeated? Garcia is damn worthless. He will be blew away in seconds. He has no business in here. Khan needs to brab on his balls, bite his lip and take a decent challenge like has been offered to him such as Ortiz. Why take much much less money to knock over some bum?

Comment

You people saying Khan is overrated and that fighting Garcia is proving nothing is also insulting to Garcia. Some of you fans need to learn that big names are not always the best. They are just the best fighters YOU know about. Real boxing fans know what skills Garcia has and he will surprise everyone with his one sided beating of Khan. Real fans also know that you don't have to be in your late 30's to be ready for a title shot or go against a more recognized name fighter.
                Silly Rabbit tricks are for kids!

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                  No it isn't. Just because Garcia is undefeated? Garcia is damn worthless. He will be blew away in seconds. He has no business in here. Khan needs to brab on his balls, bite his lip and take a decent challenge like has been offered to him such as Ortiz. Why take much much less money to knock over some bum?
                  Your giving Khan way to much credit if you think this is not an even fight

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                    Why did George Groves go for the weakest 168 titlist ? Stilgitz? Please 168 is pretty stacked.

Comment

From the Pics, Khan has a serious size advantage that should cause some problems for Garcia. Garcia will surely be tested early as Khan will undoubtedly start fast against the young Mexican. Garcia does have the tendency to stop punching and become a counterpuncher, so will be interesting to see how Garcia handles the early onslaught. The only advantages i give Garcia over Amir, is his chin and his ability to adapt. So even though i feel Khan will win most of the early rounds, i feel just as strong that Garcia will come on late and make it real interesting. I only wonder if Khan will follow in PacMans footsteps and find Jesus as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X