Boss Lady's thread of epic awesomeness and other **** ... en espanol para ti :D

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
    hahahha...........funny sh#t...........

truth is the Boss Lady story is looooooooong and twisted.....but lets just say thing got out of hand and sh#t GOT REAL.....real quick....so she bounced....she was cool pees but the thirst is real round here with a bunch of you degenerate mofo's so she took advantage....true story!

She was always cool in my book. I heard all the stories. People hated on her big time cuz she hooked up with a couple dudes on here (supposably). I tell you what though if i had the chance to go on a website that was dominated 99% by females i'd be hooking up like a mad man, lol. I wouldn't give a damn if all the women called me a man whore either

Comment

• I'd love an abbreviated version of what happened to her.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        I'd love an abbreviated version of what happened to her.
        1.Ruca gordilla pero chichona se una a un foro del que no sabe ni verga. Obviamente en busqueda de atencion porque en el mundo real la habian mandado a la varga.
        2.Nadie cree que es vieja al principio.
        3.Se demuestra su legitimidad como ruca y se vuelve muuuy popular.
        4. Vario vatos desesperados por amor (Cleto) se enamoran de ella ()
        5. Despues de un buen tiempo de su reinado como reyna de los vatos triste se va o le dan ban o no se que pedo.
        6. Desconozco el motivo porque se fue porque yo tambien me fui del foro un buen rato.

Que alguien te ayude con lo que falta.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
          1.Ruca gordilla pero chichona se una a un foro del que no sabe ni verga. Obviamente en busqueda de atencion porque en el mundo real la habian mandado a la varga.
          5. Despues de un buen tiempo de su reinado como reyna de los vatos triste se va o le dan ban o no se que pedo.
          6. Desconozco el motivo porque se fue porque yo tambien me fui del foro un buen rato.

Jaja! buen relato..
          Al parecer fue famosa en el foro..

Comment

• Originally posted by Dagomba View Post

Seriously? Chick was having pinga pointed at her like a person about to be executed by firing squad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
              Seriously? Chick was having pinga pointed at her like a person about to be executed by firing squad.
              lmao. Yeah it was a sad sad thing to witness. I remember back in middel school years ago when I played an online game, this dude on our clan would pick female avatars and he would make desperate nerds fall for him and he would get free stuff. Kinda reminded me of this in a way.

Comment

• I ****ed her.

Comment

Working...
                X