Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one now liking Chavez Jr. more so than Alvarez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
    I dunno if I'm the only one, but I've switched my allegiance from Canelo to Chavez Jr.

Canelos has been a "champion" for what 7 months? And he already acts like he owns part of the world.
    Technically he owns part of the world. Its part of his contract with golden boy.

Comment

I knew your nuthugging-ass was gonna come on here and post some lame shit defending the fanta soda.
      wow!!!

lololol @ fanta soda!!

been calling him Cinnaboy for a long time but now I am switching

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        Technically he owns part of the world. Its part of his contract with golden boy.
        ahahaha nice one!

Comment

I knew your nuthugging-ass was gonna come on here and post some lame shit defending the fanta soda.
          lol....................

Comment

They're careers are so similar it's hard for me to like one much more than the other. But, Canelo seems to have the better work ethic and hasnt gotten as many gift decisions as Chavez. I'll probably be rooting for him to beat junior even though I didn't appreciate the Solis incident....

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
              how is he better? because the media hypes him up to be? Get real here he was getting tagged and rocked by Jose Cotto, Out boxed badly by Alfonso Gomez. My goodness were talking about Alfonso GOMEZ!!!!!!

Chavez Jr is fighting better and bigger opposition and getting the job done. Freckles was lucky the ref stopped the gomez fight pre maturely

if he wasnt such a sexy man then nobody would give a crap about him. Look at de la hoya, most of his popularity was his looks!
              I cant stand Canelo either but you dont know **** about boxing if you think Gomez was giving him trouble.

Sunkiss was toying with him for a few rounds. It was such an easy fight for him.

Comment

The halloween costume made me a chavez jr fan

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                  I cant stand Canelo either but you dont know **** about boxing if you think Gomez was giving him trouble.

Sunkiss was toying with him for a few rounds. It was such an easy fight for him.
                  what ****ing fight were you watching? Alvarez won the first round and gomez won every round after that. Yea call it "toying" when we all know he is just a fake champ. Paper champ. Never beaten anybody good. Chavez jr has more legitimacy then freckles and that aint saying much.

Comment

the Solis incident that was what push me over the edge iam not a fan of both but if i had to pick. i will side with Chavez Jr . Canela just cant handle the fame its geting over his head unlike Jr he handles the fame better and he seems like a cool guy

Comment

ya cotto stunned canelo... and thats all it was, canelo stopped him... canelo has since fought harder punchers since, hes fine... khan got KNOCKED out and look where hes at, anyone can get stunned once in a while... shoot Manny been stunned... floyd been stunned... get over it.. canelo has improved and will continue to do so... everyone here crying because he can be cocky/confident.

Canelo is a solid fighter with a good future... chavez jr is a fight away from one day getting seriously hurt in a fight.
                      Last edited by BTL; 11-03-2011, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X