Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Danny Garcia Ducking Lucas Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His people and GBP avoided Ajose like the plague and after Matthysse annihilated the dude there's no doubt they're avoiding Matthysse even worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Zab Judah fought and beat Matthysse though
      well he fought him but he clearly lost. he then got destroyed by khan while matthysse destroyed alexander, soto, and olgusen.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        yes he is.

if he doesn't fight him after Judah then he should be stripped
        Ill refer to my previous post, how long did he avoid Ajose and was he stripped?

Comment

Can somebody explain how Garcia is ducking Matthyse? Was there a fight offered by GBP to him and he turned it down? I think Golden Boy wants a Khan rematch which would probably make them more money and in the meantime dont want to risk it with a dangerous fight with Matthyse. I think Matthyse and Garcia will be made after Khan rematch assuming neither guy loses.

Comment

matthyse would beat garcia, garcia doesnt want to fight mattyse

Comment

any light welter would or should duck Matthysse that dude is bad news for anyone at that weight class especially Amir Khan

Comment

nope hes fighting the guy that beat mathysse

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  Can somebody explain how Garcia is ducking Matthyse? Was there a fight offered by GBP to him and he turned it down? I think Golden Boy wants a Khan rematch which would probably make them more money and in the meantime dont want to risk it with a dangerous fight with Matthyse. I think Matthyse and Garcia will be made after Khan rematch assuming neither guy loses.
                  didn't you just explain it right there?

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
                    nope hes fighting the guy that beat mathysse
                    Judah, nor Alexander, beat Matthysse in fact Matthysse should have * against his so called "defeats"

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      didn't you just explain it right there?
                      No not at all. Garcia ducking Matthyse would be if Golden Boy offered him the fight and it was the best offer and he turned it down. If the promotional company that promotes both fighters isn't putting the fight on thr table how is either fighter ducking the fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X