Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Want Pac To Lose His Next Fight If He Ducks Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't wish a loss on any fighter. I just think that based on my knowledge of the sport that Floyd is a better fighter than Manny. It was my whole argument from day one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
      If Arum and Team Pac refuse a fight with Mayweather would you liketo see Pac lose?

I personally hope he gets KTFO out of spite towards Bob Arum, the *******s and this pathetic ducking.

Pac's whole persona is a fraud, carefully designed by Bob Arum.
      He is a puppet of the sleaziest slimeball in the history of boxing.
      Even Don King gave us the fights we wanted to see even if he was a complete scumbag.
      Even though you've characterize both Arum and Pacquiao kinder than I would have, I have to say my answer is no. Manny Pacquiao may be a well crafted piece of fiction, but he's still a person with a family, if he fails, so do they, if he suffers hardships folks that aren't even connected to this controversy are harmed.

The best thing that can happen where Arum and Pacquiao are concerned is what's happening right now. For Manny a loss of respect would deal his career a blow he probably couldn't and can't recover from short of KOing Mayweather. For Arum, he may reap all of the rewards in the end but he ultimately hurts his bottom line because fewer fans will tune in to see another constructed Pacquiao farce. All Mayweather has to do is keep putting the pressure on Arum publicly and something will shake loose.

The messed thing about Arum is that we've known what he's been about all this time but we've never demanded better, to date fans have been as predictable as cha ching cha ching and are treated accordingly.

This is what business and greed does not just to an athlete but a sport that could sorely use an image makeover.

Comment

He already lost his last fight imo

Comment

Mayweather has ducked this man for years going in and out of retirement fighting over the hill bums or green fighters that are not ready yet like Ortiz for easy paydays. Face the facts Floyd fights for checks not belts or a legacy!!!!

Comment

man if pac looses hes next fight
            imagine how devastated everyone that is waiting for the mega fight, he fight that everyone been waiting for disappeared in an instant.
            i bet bob arum will be kicking himself after that, losing millions he could of made from that fight

Comment

Originally posted by no_frame View Post
              man if pac looses hes next fight
              imagine how devastated everyone that is waiting for the mega fight, he fight that everyone been waiting for disappeared in an instant.
              i bet bob arum will be kicking himself after that, losing millions he could of made from that fight
              Exactly!
              Ofc I want the Mayweather-Pac fight but if I don't get it then to hell with Pac.
              Let the guy get KTFO or humiliated so that Bob Arum can cry himself to sleep for not making the fight

Comment

I dont even understand how the poll would say that Floyd is ducking a June 9th fight. That must be there to identify the ******* nation in this thread. Everyone knows that the sentence was postponed so Mayweather could fulfill his obligation to the May 5th date and the MGM Grand. Quite frankly, asking for a date on June 9th as well as asking for the venue to be changed is another way of saying they'd rather fight someone else. It's a duck move that is blatantly obvious no matter which way the media, the fighter, the promoter, or the *******s can justify. Freddie Roach say they've chased Mayweather for 2 years. If he stopped "running" and set a date where he will be available to fight, then why find 10,000,000 million excuses instead of meeting him in the ring?
                As far as Pac ducking the fight, which is clearly happening, and losing his next one, I don't wish to see that happen. I'd actually like to see him get overly praised for beating Cotto at 147 so I can fall over in laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
                  If Arum and Team Pac refuse a fight with Mayweather would you liketo see Pac lose?

I personally hope he gets KTFO out of spite towards Bob Arum, the *******s and this pathetic ducking.

Pac's whole persona is a fraud, carefully designed by Bob Arum.
                  He is a puppet of the sleaziest slimeball in the history of boxing.
                  Even Don King gave us the fights we wanted to see even if he was a complete scumbag.
                  If he continues to duck Mayweather, I want him to lose to whoever fights next. This entire Mayweather-Pacquiao saga needs to end at manny's expense since he refuses to fight Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                  X