No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero Says Simion WBC Eliminator May Land on 3/30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caballero Says Simion WBC Eliminator May Land on 3/30

Former world champion Celestino "Pelenchin" Caballero could reappear on the 30th of March in a clash against unbeaten Romanian Viorel Simion. Caballero himself announced the date himself during a training session in Panama. Promoter Rogelio Espino is reportedly going to handle the show.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former world champion Celestino "Pelenchin" Caballero could reappear on the 30th of March in a clash against unbeaten Romanian Viorel Simion. Caballero himself announced the date himself during a training session in Panama. Promoter Rogelio Espino is reportedly going to handle the show.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Why is amere con (amir kahn) back on the main page icons instead of jm marquez? Bhop should also be replaced with donaire as it was earlier

Comment

So he drops the full belt cause defending vs Walters is not worth his time, and now fights for interim vs Simion lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        So he drops the full belt cause defending vs Walters is not worth his time, and now fights for interim vs Simion lol.
        He said he turned it down cuz the money he was offered, I really doubt he'll be making more for this interim fight....Dumb move by Caba.

Comment

if caballero wins I think now would be the perfect time for him and juanma to fight,caballero has not been fighting a lot and is getting up there in age,this would be the perfect time for juanma to fight him,beat him and get back in there,i think now caballero is easier to beat than winner of Martinez/burgos

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanstyle View Post
            He said he turned it down cuz the money he was offered, I really doubt he'll be making more for this interim fight....Dumb move by Caba.
            he was offered 90 grand and said no,he said he wouldn't even do it for 120,000,,,don't know what he's thinking

Comment

he turns down what could have been probably a career high payday against Mikey Garcia and then vacates his title for not fighting his mandatory.

Now he wants a crack at the WBC title against someone he already beat. This guy is an idiot.
              Last edited by $coinblatt$; 01-05-2013, 06:50 PM.

Comment

I'm a Caballero fan but dude has been pulling some Winky Wright moves.

Comment

Simion is a sraight-ahead, strong, not 2 skill-ful guy that, if CC has anthing left, should beat...Doubt the bout is 3/30 as in a predominately Catholic country as Panama, fighting over Semana Santa, and on the night before Easter, would not b popular or a wise move, financially...

Comment

Working...
                  X