Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Medical Records have been reviewed, and Peterson remains CHAMP!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Medical Records have been reviewed, and Peterson remains CHAMP!

Dan Rafael says Peterson records have been looked at, and that Peterson will remain champ.

He is ordered to fight Zab Judah next.....

So if you fail a test, wait 2 months, get checked and all clear? Drugs cycle off. Why the hell was he training 1 week after Khan 1 which was in December? Some say cycling takes 3 months...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
      So if you fail a test, wait 2 months, get checked and all clear? Drugs cycle off. Why the hell was he training 1 week after Khan 1 which was in December? Some say cycling takes 3 months...

I Believe, this refers to his medical records supporting Peterson's claim that the testosterone was medically necessary and part of his Doctor's treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        I Believe, this refers to his medical records supporting Peterson's claim that the testosterone was medically necessary and part of his Doctor's treatment.
        I saw a video a while back where a boxer was endorsing Peterson's situation. He made it seem like it was a "hush hush" subject, but he eluded to the fact that Peterson was on the brink of not fight again because of his medical condition. I guess his testosterone has basically fell off the charts and with him training hard it was going to eventually kill him. Obviously, his medical records justified him keeping the belt. Love it or hate it. The fact is if you really study steroids, plenty of fighters could be and probably are using. Example, James Toney's torn bicep: take steroids it heals faster. The same thing Berto did.

Comment

Wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post

This was a time-release designated for 6 months. And don't cobble another person's post with mine purporting to be only from me.

Comment

I am glad he keeps his tittle. I don't think he is a cheat. He was stupid or ignorant not to bring up his medical problem from the start. That's not a good reason to take the tittle away from a good fighter who earned it. He will fight Judah and I think he will win in good style. Good luck to him. He is a clean fighter and an exciting fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                I am glad he keeps his tittle. I don't think he is a cheat. He was stupid or ignorant not to bring up his medical problem from the start. That's not a good reason to take the tittle away from a good fighter who earned it. He will fight Judah and I think he will win in good style. Good luck to him. He is a clean fighter and an exciting fighter.
                Good to see someone feels the same as me.

Comment

I'll never support this cheater, hopefully he doesn't get anymore paydays.

he should be banned for life
                  Last edited by LeG00N; 08-11-2012, 05:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    I'll never support this cheater, hopefully he doesn't get anymore paydays.

he should be banned for life

This ^^^^.

Disgusting.

Comment

Working...
                    X