No announcement yet.

May 21, 2011: Judgment Day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] May 21, 2011: Judgment Day

It is making me quite afraid, and I am finding myself seeking God more than ever before.

7 DAYS MUAHAHAHAHAHAH
    Last edited by phook; 05-14-2011, 02:59 AM.

Originally posted by phook View Post
    It is making me quite afraid, and I am finding myself seeking God more than ever before.
    10 Million says the world doesn't end....

and the rapture doesn't happen

Comment

If we die, we die. We're not going to escape death, and if the same day of the BHop vs. Pascal rematch we die(which I hope is after the fight) then there's nothing to be afraid of.

Everyone and everything dies eventually. Just enjoy yourself, and enjoy these final moments of life(if you do believe in 05/21, which I don't).

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
        If we die, we die. We're not going to escape death, and if the same day of the BHop vs. Pascal rematch we die(which I hope is after the fight) then there's nothing to be afraid of.

Everyone and everything dies eventually. Just enjoy yourself, and enjoy these final moments of life(if you do believe in 05/21, which I don't).
        Haha nah I dont beleive in it.. I just point out how religion can be so ******ed sometimes. This stuff makes Christians look stupid
        Last edited by phook; 05-14-2011, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Comment

I packed my job in, sold my house and cashed in my shares. I'm gonna live the highlife until judgement day.

Comment

I wrote to a thousand christian pastors asking them to write me a cheque for ten grand each. They should have no problem doing so seeing as they believe the world is going to end next saturday.

Comment

Haha nah I dont beleive in it.. I just point out how religion can be so ******ed sometimes. This stuff makes Christians look stupid
                your one of them two rocks crashing into each other monkies giving birth to human being guys are yah I see??

Comment

Nah, it just makes the Christian that said it look stupid as well as those that believe him. Anyone with half a brain can pick up the Bible and turn to Mark 13:32 where it says "But of that day and [that] hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father".

Comment

who predicted this?

Comment

Working...
                    X