Bookmark Website  | Free Registration  | The Team
Boxing Champions |  Boxing Schedule |  Boxing Video  |  Boxing History   |  Pound For Pound  | Lounge  | The Wire |  Audio  | Arcade

Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Training & Nutrition
Thread Navigation

Old 07-03-2005, 08:24 PM
hectari
Racist Floyd Fans Hate Me

Rep Power: 5844 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 40,201,692,828,345.38
Total Points: 41,100,592,996,883.18
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 
Thumbs up CREATINE my review and how it affected me....

Ok well some of you know some fighters take creatine to gain weight to move up. Well I have been on this new creatine for 2 months and I am gonna tell you what I seen so far and experienced.

I started off weign 145 my goal was 150

The creatine I took is the new caplet form.

CEE-pro from muscletech. Cost about 40 bucks with gnc gold card.

I took the recommended amount, First week of taking it I felt an increase in my reps while working out, remember to drink tons of water at least 10 glasses, after the first week I put on 5 pounds not sure if it is water retention since my face was not bloated like when i used the powder form creatine 4 years ago. Well my arms looked pumpled and were half an inch bigger after a week an half. I continued this for the two months and the days I didnt drink enough water I felt drowsy but that was only 4 times out of the two months and made sure to hydrate.

Well what shocked me is that I am able to work out more and my muscles have a fuller look! What the shocking part was is that my goal weight was 150 pounds and I was told a good gain of muscle or weight in 2 months was 5 pounds well I weigh 163 pounds now I went from 145 to 163 I gained 18 pounds! I have hard muscles too I do not plan on taking creatine after my bottle finished but I hope that these gains are not temporary I am a hard gainer and the creatine really helped!

Do you consider this a steroid?
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-03-2005, 08:27 PM
hectari

Rep Power: 5844 hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Great job exposing these idiots - thuggery So you can kiss your favorite boxer's butt - ShoulderRoll pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated 
Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- 

Oh ya I also drank 3 protien whey drinks a day and at 4 small meals with snacks and 3 cups of milk and multi vitamins and fishoil every day diet also plays a part. Everytime I raved sugar I ate some sweet fruits like mangos and strawberrys and cherries.
Old 07-03-2005, 08:28 PM
Tarver is my dad
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 11 Tarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 121,715.00

this should have been in the training and nutrition section of the forums. Anywayz, I don't take creatine cuz I heard it hurts your kidneys.
Old 07-03-2005, 08:30 PM
hectari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarver is my dad
this should have been in the training and nutrition section of the forums. Anywayz, I don't take creatine cuz I heard it hurts your kidneys.
If you do not drink enough liquids and load creatine yes, but these new pills work better you dont have to drink 2 spoons with juice anymore, you just pop 2 pills and drink alot of liquids and you should be ok.
Old 07-03-2005, 08:31 PM
Run
Viva! Santa Muerte

Rep Power: 16924 Run has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond reputeRun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 475,304,897.93
Total Points: 12,092,260,892,328,472.00
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - Caught Square No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher No Message - The Teacher 
soy burger...ha  here's a baconator son! - -jose- On me lad - Rocky... Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Merry Chrismas Run - TBear Merry Christmas - -MEGA- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - codey 

**** that ****. You should see my arms after taking IGF-1 and D-Test after 1 year. Creatine is for *******
Old 07-03-2005, 08:32 PM
Tarver is my dad
Interim Champion

Rep Power: 11 Tarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond reputeTarver is my dad has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 121,715.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectari
If you do not drink enough liquids and load creatine yes, but these new pills work better you dont have to drink 2 spoons with juice anymore, you just pop 2 pills and drink alot of liquids and you should be ok.
Have you ever tried ripped fuel?
Old 07-03-2005, 08:35 PM
hectari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarver is my dad
Have you ever tried ripped fuel?

Ya it didnt work for me, I tried almost everything except for those prohormones stuff and anything that is hard to pronounce!

So far Creatine works but I am only taking it short term and then I am gonna just stay with taking protien shakes the best are Syntrax nectar and gf-pro from ergopharm mix that with cold water and it down it no after taste.
Old 07-03-2005, 08:36 PM
hectari

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunWithKnives
**** that ****. You should see my arms after taking IGF-1 and D-Test after 1 year. Creatine is for *******
^ well then I am a ***** haahha but hey I put on 18 to 20 pounds so you cant deny that **** after 2 months and I didnt need roids either or prohormones.
Old 07-03-2005, 08:39 PM
hectari

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunWithKnives

So what gains have you seen? and did your facial bones grow from the igf-1?
Old 07-03-2005, 08:59 PM
ImSicilian
Contender

Rep Power: 10 ImSicilian has a reputation beyond reputeImSicilian has a reputation beyond reputeImSicilian has a reputation beyond reputeImSicilian has a reputation beyond reputeImSicilian has a reputation beyond reputeImSicilian has a reputation beyond reputeImSicilian has a reputation beyond reputeImSicilian has a reputation beyond reputeImSicilian has a reputation beyond reputeImSicilian has a reputation beyond reputeImSicilian has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,436.00

The moment you stop taking creatine your muscles will start to shrink back down to previous size. All creatine does is retain water in your muscles, unlike protien which builds perminant muscle.