No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kelly Pavlik Working Hard in Camp For Rosinsky

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kelly Pavlik Working Hard in Camp For Rosinsky

Oxnard, Calif. --- Kelly Pavlik, former world champion from Youngstown, Ohio works with trainer Robert Garcia (R) at the Robert Garcia Boxing Academy in preparation for his upcoming 10-round super middleweight bout against contender Will "Power" Rosinsky of New York. Pavlik will headline a spectacular Top Rank promoted doubleheader event, Saturday,July 7 at The Home Depot Center in Carson,California that will be televised live on HBO Boxing After DarkŪ. In the other main event, WBO Jr. Featherweight champion Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire will rumble with IBF champion Jeffery "Marvelous Mongoose" Mathebula of Johannesburg, South Africa in a world title unification fight. ---- Photo by Chris Farina/Top Rank. [Click Here To Read More]

I want to see Pavlik get a big time ko. Prove he has that devastating power at 168 like he had at 160.

Comment

Pavlik needs to show some enthusiasm in the ring. His last three fights have been boring. Knock these ****ers out man! He drops out of the Cunningham fight, acts like he deserves better, and then fights people like Scott Sigman? That fight reminded me of whack a mole.

Comment

Originally posted by ChestRockwell View Post
        Pavlik needs to show some enthusiasm in the ring. His last three fights have been boring. Knock these ****ers out man! He drops out of the Cunningham fight, acts like he deserves better, and then fights people like Scott Sigman? That fight reminded me of whack a mole.

Well he has been attempting to get Froch's attention hasn't he?? And honestly it's a big money fight for both.

Comment

Guy is so desperate for money he will even wear his beloved Affliction gear while sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
            Guy is so desperate for money he will even wear his beloved Affliction gear while sparring.

pavlik actually did ok with his money
            he owns property

his idea of a good time was spending a few hundred bucks at a youngstown strip club, not going to vegas and losing ten or fifteen grand

Comment

War Pavlik!!

Comment

Pavlik looks old, and tired.

all that abusing your body has irreversable effects, he's damaged his body.

Comment

Worcester Mass. Behind Rosinsky

I saw Rosinsky fight Rodriquez. Pavlik fight will be over by 5th round...fought at Rosinsky's pace..he won't take any cr*p on this night from no one.

Comment

There is some serious Pavlik hate on this website. I'll admit I didn't care for the guy when he was on top. I always thought he was nothing but an overrated brawler. I've always respected his chin & power though. Once he got dethroned and started fighting his demons I started to pull for the guy. I'm usually a fan of the underdog and he is definitely that! Seeing him relocate, sober up, and switch to the Garcia camp shows how serious and hungry he is to get his career back on track. Pavlik is now focused and on the right path to being in the mix w/ the top guys in the division. He can beat a lot of the top contenders at 168 and I see him with a belt within a year. Remember the guy is only 30. WAR GHOST!
                    Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 06-23-2012, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X