No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Collazo Inks Deal With Golden Boy Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
    cool, he deserves to fight good fighters and be active, i see him fighting Guerro or Khan

that's the first thing that came to mind.

Comment

Berto vs Collazo II is a fight that comes up when I read this. GBP and DiBella can make it happen. Hopefully Collazo does not price himself out again.

The first fight was a war and a close fight, nobody got cheated.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        LOS ANGELES - Already home to a roster of the best boxers in the world, Golden Boy Promotions is proud to announce the latest addition to its team, former Welterweight World Champion Luis Collazo, who today signed an exclusive promotional agreement with the Los Angeles based boxing promoter.

[Click Here To Read More]
        I guarantee you mofos that collazo will get to fight the ginger kid at 154 within a year.

Comment

Ahhhh the Ginger Kid didn't spring to mind. I agree, Collazo's definitely going to find Ginger.

Comment

Hell yea, the return of Louie!!!!

Comment

i think golden boy just signed a deal with some east coast venues..
              the new brooklyn nets stadium opening in 2012 is supposedly going to host some fights. so having a brooklyn kid there would be good.

Comment

This is good news. I've always been fond of Luis Collazzo. Hopefully he can finally get some big fights. I've always maintained that he exposed Hatton, even in defeat. He fought an excellent fight that night, and against Berto. Even though he lost both fights, he looked REALLY good in defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
                  get the feeling he was signed to later match him up
                  against canelo alvarez
                  Bingo! Or a comeback fight for Ortiz after he loses to Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                  X