Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Larsen vs. Magee for the EBU title at SMW.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Larsen vs. Magee for the EBU title at SMW.

After topranked Dimitri Sartison pulled out of the scheduled EBU-title fight against dane Mads Larsen, promotor Hans Henrik Palm has come to terms with irish Brian Magee.

Magee is to fight Larsen in Aarhus, Denmark on January 30 for the vacant EBU-title at 168 lbs.

Magee:

Larsen:

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post

Larsen:
    LOL, he's a Mikkel Kessler wannabe....

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      After topranked Dimitri Sartison pulled out of the scheduled EBU-title fight against dane Mads Larsen, promotor Hans Henrik Palm has come to terms with irish Brian Magee.

Magee is to fight Larsen in Aarhus, Denmark on January 30 for the vacant EBU-title at 168 lbs.

Magee:

Larsen:
      Just read it on Ekstrabladet.dk. Happy to see Mads in the ring again, a very gifted and strong fighter. Though his prime is long gone, I'm still looking forward to watch him fight. The EBU title is something he can be proud of, so can we danes (if he wins for that matter). I'd hate to see him fight against Mikkel or Bute though.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingPromoter View Post
        Actually no. Mads Larsen was a way greater fighter in his prime, then Mikkel was at that time. Though Mikkel is levels above Mads now, he was still a dangerous contender (eventually watch his fight against Sven Ottke).

Comment

I was hoping for Sartison to Knock him the out. He has looked like **** since the comback.
          I think he will loose this one too though

Comment

Originally posted by GoogleMe View Post
            Actually no. Mads Larsen was a way greater fighter in his prime, then Mikkel was at that time. Though Mikkel is levels above Mads now, he was still a dangerous contender (eventually watch his fight against Sven Ottke).
            I am humbled....

Comment

I am humbled....
              Glad that you are.

Comment

Kessler has a bigger tat.

Mads might make a p4p dish list though.

Comment

I remember a year or two ago the matchmakers were trying to make a Larsen-Kessler fight. Why did that fall though?

Comment

I remember a year or two ago the matchmakers were trying to make a Larsen-Kessler fight. Why did that fall though?
                    It's actually only 6-9 months since they talked about it. But Mads is a no name for Mikkel, that's why he won't fight him. It's the same melody with Shane and Mayweather. Mayweather called out for Shane back then, but now it's reversed. Mikkel is the big name now, and Mads is just Mads.

Comment

Working...
                    X