Collapse
No announcement yet.

The final US Presidential debate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I swear, some of you guys should apply for a job at FoxNews ....

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      I swear, some of you guys should apply for a job at FoxNews ....
      Are you saying this is inconsequential?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Are you saying this is inconsequential?
        What?
        My post is the result of reading through the thread ....

If you want me to reply to what you posted, I cannot say for certain whether its inconsequential or consequential, because I do not have enough information about what really happened in Benghazi. In fact, it has been recently revealed that the CIA was very much involved, but very little has been revealed about what their involvement was and to what degree.

Bottom line: All Presidents lie or withhold information, many times at the request of other agencies who may not want sensitive information leaked. This is nothing new. Think about how many soldiers were killed and continue to be killed in Afghanistan and Iraq based on blatant lies.

Benghazi is being made, with every effort by certain groups into some big Presidential conspiracy ...... and this is because four Embassy personnel were killed.

Thousands of US soldiers are dying in Afghanistan and Iraq because of a PROVEN OUTRIGHT LIE .... where's the outrage for these guys. Or is it only convenient to raise their cause when besmirching the current President is the goal.

If you guys don't know how politics and the media work by now .... you have a lot to learn.

Comment

What?
          My post is the result of reading through the thread ....

If you want me to reply to what you posted, I cannot say for certain whether its inconsequential or consequential, because I do not have enough information about what really happened in Benghazi. In fact, it has been recently revealed that the CIA was very much involved, but very little has been revealed about what their involvement was and to what degree.

Bottom line: All Presidents lie or withhold information, many times at the request of other agencies who may not want sensitive information leaked. This is nothing new. Think about how many soldiers were killed and continue to be killed in Afghanistan and Iraq based on blatant lies.

Benghazi is being made, with every effort by certain groups into some big Presidential conspiracy ...... and this is because four Embassy personnel were killed.

Thousands of US soldiers are dying in Afghanistan and Iraq because of a PROVEN OUTRIGHT LIE .... where's the outrage for these guys. Or is it only convenient to raise their cause when besmirching the current President is the goal.

If you guys don't know how politics and the media work by now .... you have a lot to learn.
          OK...since I just bumped this I thought you were responding to my post...although you didn't quote it so sorry for the confusion.

This is now trending the networks and is quite the little fiasco. It was being discussed by a panel of various news correspondents on CNN and the consensus was that this was really wrong of CBS not to have released it immediately after the debate. In a race this close any little issue could have decisive consequences.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
            OK...since I just bumped this I thought you were responding to my post...although you didn't quote it so sorry for the confusion.

This is now trending the networks and is quite the little fiasco. It was being discussed by a panel of various news correspondents on CNN and the consensus was that this was really wrong by CBS not to have released immediately after the debate. In a race this close any little issue could have decisive consequences.
            No harm no foul homie .....

Just goes to show that all news stations have their own agenda, and in most cases they cannot be trusted with objectivity. I honestly do not trust any US based news media, because they all have agenda's and sometimes these agendas go contrary to the purpose of having a news media.

Comment

No harm no foul homie .....

Just goes to show that all news stations have their own agenda, and in most cases they cannot be trusted with objectivity. I honestly do not trust any US based news media, because they all have agenda's and sometimes these agendas go contrary to the purpose of having a news media.
              This is true and it is a challenge to see past the smoke and mirrors. I try to watch and read a variety and then digest it all carefully with a grain of salt.

Comment

Working...
              X