Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allison your welcome to play in our Reindeer games

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doggfather wouldn't engaging in a verbal battle with you be self defeating.

Either way it goes I still see you using your powers as an admin to do something to me wich I really don't wsh to happen again.

Oh and James unbanned me.

Comment

Don't be banning Earl. Earl is cool, cuz he is Canadian. Cooler than Adam ever will be. ****er.

Comment

hahahaha.

o man. if james let u back, then i will reconsider. it would not be self defeating. it would mean that i can now play with all of you ****in rejects that played with me. sheeeeit. i had what? 30 ****in people on the ***** LIST. 90% of them were posters that talked ****.

you know thats all i am doing. why james unbanned you... i don't know. i am sure tanner will ban u again if u are that bad. if u are not, then just lighten up, i am sure it was a joke, or maybe it was just cause he can. :lol: who knows?

what i do know.... is that i WILL use my POWERS as an "admin" and shut up every disrespectful muther****er in here. we try to keep a real chill place up in here, and very respectful to posters and fighters. its kinda like a family if u will. :wink:

Comment

Hockey being canadian doesn't make you cool. I'm canadian and does it make me cool, NOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Being a canadian is not a reason for not banning someone, if anything it is a reason to ban someone.....

Comment

I'm very respectful. As for your ***** list I do believe I made a brief cameo on there as Duncan but I never really flamed it out with you.

I'm really not that bad, ask Tanner what he banned me for. Cuz if it is what I think it is....

Anyways keep it cool fools.

Comment

[quote:ecc4f63fd3="gman"]Hockey being canadian doesn't make you cool. I'm canadian and does it make me cool, NOOOOOOOOO![/quote:ecc4f63fd3]
                I guess your right. It just makes me cooler.

Comment

alright. you did make a brief appreance on there, but that was as duncan. i guess we can let the past be the past. i hope u are as respectful as you say you are.

were never really did flame it out, cause i flamed you.... and then i think you were banned. lol! now i hear you are a mod! hahahahha

o man! lol

Comment

Welcome to global, duncan....don't let adam scare you away...his bark is bigger then his bite (unless you like it that way)

Comment

Being a rugby playing, beer drink, mother ****er is what makes me cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X