Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite MMA fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anderson Silva, Junior Dos Santos, Alistair Overeem, Shogun, Jon Jones, Rampage Jackson, Lyoto Machida.

Comment

Junior dos Santos, Minotauro and Minotouro Nogueira, Frank Mir, Shogun Rua, Wanderlei Silva, Carlos Condit, Jake Ellenberger, Donald Cerrone, Josh Thomson, KJ Noons, and Dominick Cruz.

Only recently started to like Jon Jones.

Comment

Alexander Gustafsson And Viatly Minakov are my favourites right now.

Comment

Current favorites:

Junior dos Santos, Robbie Lawler, Diaz bros, Frankie Edgar, Jose Aldo, Roy Nelson, Urijah Faber and Chan Sung Jung.

Comment

wanderlei, nick diaz

Comment

Call it cliche but watching Fedor fight from the beginning, there is no one who did what he did in the world of MMA. The guy turned himself into a mythical character with his combination of heavy hands, relentless heart, uncanny ability to withstand extreme punishment, constant size disadvantage, continuous drive to destroy, and 10 year unbeaten streak. Fedor was the Ali of MMA.

Comment

Some call him the Joe Louis, as he was more humble like Louis and was unbeaten for almost as long as him and was the most dominant heavyweight. I've also heard Silva referred to as the Sugar Ray Robinson of MMA. Nice calls on Gomi and Tanner, those are two favorites I forgot to mention as well. I'll have to find my full list and post it here later.

Whose Cowboy?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Some call him the Joe Louis, as he was more humble like Louis and was unbeaten for almost as long as him and was the most dominant heavyweight. I've also heard Silva referred to as the Sugar Ray Robinson of MMA. Nice calls on Gomi and Tanner, those are two favorites I forgot to mention as well. I'll have to find my full list and post it here later.

Whose Cowboy?
                  Donald Cerrone

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Whose Cowboy?
                    I don't think Cowboy belongs to anyone. 'Who's Cowboy' is another question entirely. Donald The Cowboy Cirrone. He's a good fighter, but can be very inconsistent. At times he's looked like a top P4P fighter, and other times looks lacklustre and a little flat. But, he nearly always gives a great, fun fight. Definitely worth checking out.

Comment

Takanori Gomi.

My number one. Not gonna list the rest.

Comment

Working...
                      X