Are the Klitschko's the most BORING dominat HW Champs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    Wladimir vs. Wach was entertaining.

Vitali vs. Chisora was a good fight, too.
    Those fights are nothing compared to Ali-Frazier or Bowe-Holyfield.

Hell, even Lewis-Mercer was more exciting than both of those fights combined.

Comment

Originally posted by young_robbed View Post
      Those fights are nothing compared to Ali-Frazier or Bowe-Holyfield.

Hell, even Lewis-Mercer was more exciting than both of those fights combined.
      Yeah you can say that about the supposed No.1 WW's recent fights, or even the current No.1 Super-Middleweight's recent fights, or the No.1 Jr Featherweight. Some fighters just aren't that entertaining, some are.

Comment

Still butthurt from Davey's loss, eh?
        You're obsessed with Haye. He's your "change the subject" card when you get laughed at, which happens a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
          You're obsessed with Haye. He's your "change the subject" card when you get laughed at, which happens a lot.
          When replying to you, sure. You picked Haye to KO Wladimir. Pretty sure you said Vitali was ducking Haye, too.

Now my sig fits.
          Last edited by yoz; 08-13-2013, 11:39 AM.

Comment

When replying to you, sure. You picked Haye to KO Wladimir.

Now my sig fits.
            Making things up now are we? How could i have picked him when i wasn't even a member until 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              of all time??/ i respect them but very few of there fights are entertaining i blame them for the lack of people caring about that division
              Lennox Lewis had boring fights, boring man outside the bring and inside of it at times.

The Klitschko brothers are undoubtedly the smartest reigning HW champions ever period!
              You don't like what they do, the style they fight... fine not a problem but the education and how culturally diverse these two guys are from where they come from on-top of setting the standard for as long as they did in professional boxing thanks to Emmanuel Steward?
              That's a damn insane feat to be proud of!

People can appreciate Rigondeaux for what he does and alot of people on here run frantically to the defense of him saying he is displaying the sweet science and so on, hit and don't get hit and making a potentially hard fight look effortless.

You will always will have idiots hating, If you want to dislike someone atleast pick someone who has done something wrong.
              I.e Floyd Mayweather Jnr!
              Perfect example, a man who is in his mid 30's I believe and has a tendency to act more like a child aswell as hitting a woman.

End of the day either of the Klitschko's If they could reach the form they are in, in their prime years of any era of the HW divsion they cause ANY great heavyweight of the past problems and what matters most is the legacy you leave behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
                You're a bloody ******, we get it you hate FMjr. His question was about HEAVYWEIGHTS. Yet you being the ****** you are, had to talk about Floyd where it wasn't even relevant.
                Stop crying you whiny little bumsniff.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post

Picture related, its you all the people who apparently laugh at Yoz.
                  Last edited by M Bison; 08-13-2013, 12:02 PM.

Comment

I want to see Odlanier Solis or Bermane Stiverne fight Wladimir.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                      The Klitschko brothers are undoubtedly the smartest reigning HW champions ever period!
                      Who watches boxing for the intelligence of a man outside the ring?

stupid argument.

People can appreciate Rigondeaux for what he does and alot of people on here run frantically to the defense of him saying he is displaying the sweet science and so on, hit and don't get hit and making a potentially hard fight look effortless.
                      Please don't compare Grabimir Clinchko to a purist like Rigo.

You will always will have idiots hating, If you want to dislike someone atleast pick someone who has done something wrong.
                      I.e Floyd Mayweather Jnr!
                      Wtf? That doesn't even make sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X