Collapse
No announcement yet.

ADRIAN BRONER WILL KO ANTONIO DeMARCO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just like he beat the hell out of ponce de leon. You are clueless about boxing. Demarco will give broner hell and I won't be surprised if demarco beats him.

Comment

I can't wait to laugh at you Broner fans.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
        Just like he beat the hell out of ponce de leon. You are clueless about boxing. Demarco will give broner hell and I won't be surprised if demarco beats him.
        you"ll see! lol

Comment

I despise broner cant stand him but he will ko Demarco in easy fashion the guy lost to that mental trainwreck who is dead thank god.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            I despise broner cant stand him but he will ko Demarco in easy fashion the guy lost to that mental trainwreck who is dead thank god.
            Valero =/= Broner

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              yeah but valero's power>>>>>>>broner's

Comment

i just hope demarco ktfoes this punk, hes the new darling of HBO and the ****** godson of haymon which means tony cant win a decision, if not ask ponce.... but first of all, this punk needs to make weight...

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I can't wait to laugh at you Broner fans.
                  you better have a seat and gather some supplies cause its gonna be a very long time son. Broner is the New King after Mayweather leaves.

Comment

Shall well your 5m points against my 5m points sweetscence that Broner doesn't KO demarco? Broner probably has this but Let's stick some points on it as I don't have a bet on this fight yet

Comment

Broner needs to make a statement and whup DeMarco. Either stop him quick, or compltely dominate and break him down, out class him, etc.

I still think DeMarco's height and left hand will cause Broner some problems here and there. But it's time for Broner to shut people up, and it starts with this fight. We'll know if he has the real potential to be the next big thing with this fight. We won't know if he is indeed the next big thing until a Gamboa fight at 135 or until he gets up to 140 though.

Comment

Working...
                      X