No announcement yet.

Legalize Pot ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    Are these doctors in on the game? I mean, do they know you're bull****ting?

**** yea K...it wasnt my personal doc that i went to...these herb doctors just specialize on that particular medicine...but they're licensed and everything tho

honestly, the dude asked me like 3 questions and that was it...card given

pretty sick game too...i thought about it that day...$125 per person/card...about 20 people a day...5 days a week...good money

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      **** yea K...it wasnt my personal doc that i went to...these herb doctors just specialize on that particular medicine...but they're licensed and everything tho

honestly, the dude asked me like 3 questions and that was it...card given

pretty sick game too...i thought about it that day...$125 per person/card...about 20 people a day...5 days a week...good money
      Sounds like some good ****.. I know what you mean about bud basically being legal in Cali, now.

Is the bud that they give you some bomb?

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
        Sounds like some good ****.. I know what you mean about bud basically being legal in Cali, now.

Is the bud that they give you some bomb?

disgustingly bomb...the menu at the store gives you a breakdown on strains and prices

for me, i usually get indica (kush) and the prices are fair....on the street, i remember an 8th would cost about $70, at the store, same strain runs for about $55-60...or you could get some regular commersh at about $40-45

Comment

Umm Yes!!

Legalize it!!!

Comment

disgustingly bomb...the menu at the store gives you a breakdown on strains and prices

for me, i usually get indica (kush) and the prices are fair....on the street, i remember an 8th would cost about $70, at the store, same strain runs for about $55-60...or you could get some regular commersh at about $40-45
            Gawddammit somebody lease me an apt in Cali ASAP!

Comment

legalize that ****, just tax the hell out of it tho. good idea

Comment

i went to go see a doctor for a consultation...ran my rolodex of bull**** ie i had anxiety, mild insomnia, back pains..and that i dont drink as much when im medicated on herb (the biggest lie ever)

he took my blood pressure, asked me if i was allergic to anything then VOILA! had my med-card ready

now i dont have to partake in street runs...dont have to worry about mother****ers lagging...dont have to worry about getting skimped...i go to the store anytime from 10am to 10pm....7 days a week and its like a buffet of weed
                I hate you...

Comment

Originally posted by Syd Barrett View Post
                  I hate you...

oh, i forgot to mention, on sundays, all purchases come with 2 free chronic joints and a lighter

Comment

Damn I might have to move to Cali after reading about Makevelli. sounds like some good ****.

Comment

oh, i forgot to mention, on sundays, all purchases come with 2 free chronic joints and a lighter
                      :

Comment

Working...
                      X