• Show
Clear All

• Legalize Pot ?

I say..Yes!

i have a medicinal card and its pretty much legal here in cali

Comment

wont happen..

Comment

Yeah, adults should be able to smoke/eat/use whatever they wish to. It's their body after all. If it's legalized it's easier to control making it harder for kids to get it. Also that way you won't have to support the pushers on the streetcorners selling it.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          Yeah i was watching some place on tv the other day in cali...

Comment

Thank God I live in Holland!

Comment

How did you go about getting that?

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
                Thank God I live in Holland!

Lies!!! The location under your avatar says you are from London, so, it is so.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                  How did you go about getting that?

i went to go see a doctor for a consultation...ran my rolodex of bull**** ie i had anxiety, mild insomnia, back pains..and that i dont drink as much when im medicated on herb (the biggest lie ever)

he took my blood pressure, asked me if i was allergic to anything then VOILA! had my med-card ready

now i dont have to partake in street runs...dont have to worry about mother****ers lagging...dont have to worry about getting skimped...i go to the store anytime from 10am to 10pm....7 days a week and its like a buffet of weed

Comment

i went to go see a doctor for a consultation...ran my rolodex of bull**** ie i had anxiety, mild insomnia, back pains..and that i dont drink as much when im medicated on herb (the biggest lie ever)

he took my blood pressure, asked me if i was allergic to anything then VOILA! had my med-card ready

now i dont have to partake in street runs...dont have to worry about mother****ers lagging...dont have to worry about getting skimped...i go to the store anytime from 10am to 10pm....7 days a week and its like a buffet of weed
                    Are these doctors in on the game? I mean, do they know you're bull****ting?

Comment

Working...
                    X