Collapse
No announcement yet.

public breastfeeding.. ok or offensive?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• public breastfeeding.. ok or offensive?

A lot of controversy about this subject as some people are easily offended yet others take it in their stride. Question is, should public breastfeeding be totally banned and mothers caught doing it outside should face a fine or possibly prison?
    I personally have nothing against it but probably a lot of people do...

I got nothing against it and consider it absolutely morally normal for a mother to breastfeed her child in public.
    It is a funny controversy, people are offended because they see something sexual in naked breast, but breasts become a sexual symbol maybe only in 20th century, contrary to popular belief. So to me, if it offends you seeing a woman breastfeeding, then please turn you ****ing head in another direction.
    Mother and child first.

Comment

the damn world has gone pc crazy. who cares if some mother wants to breast feed her child in public. as for a fine or a prison sentence then that's just borderline rediculous.

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
        the damn world has gone pc crazy. who cares if some mother wants to breast feed her child in public. as for a fine or a prison sentence then that's just borderline rediculous.
        It's usually middle aged women who take the most offense to it and often call the police! You'd think the police would have more important things to do than warn a mother feeding her child... world is crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
          It's usually middle aged women who take the most offense to it and often call the police! You'd think the police would have more important things to do than warn a mother feeding her child... world is crazy!
          they're envious cause the MILF's ******* are nicer than theirs...not a good enough reason to stop a hungry baby getting some milk

Comment

A lot of controversy about this subject as some people are easily offended yet others take it in their stride. Question is, should public breastfeeding be totally banned and mothers caught doing it outside should face a fine or possibly prison?
            I personally have nothing against it but probably a lot of people do...
            i did a similar thread when i was pregnant. lol!

should there be a fine or should it be illegal? absolutely not.
            however, i think that discretion really should be taken to cover yourself and not just whip out your breast to make some statement.

Comment

the scene from "me myself and irene" where the hot milf is breast feeding always gave me the horn.

Comment

the scene from "me myself and irene" where the hot milf is breast feeding always gave me the horn.

Which is another reason people are against public breastfeeding. Roaming perverts like you and I laddie are a danger to the feeding mothers.

Comment

Which is another reason people are against public breastfeeding. Roaming perverts like you and I laddie are a danger to the feeding mothers.
                  this much is true southpaw, but i wouldn't have it any other way.

Comment

this much is true southpaw, but i wouldn't have it any other way.
                    We can take some consilation that we never hear the babies complaining!

Comment

Working...
                    X