• Show
Clear All

• so how did the copa go?

title

I just came here to post that.

Results?
    ________
    silver surfer reviews
    Last edited by lightweight; 01-19-2011, 05:41 AM.

Comment

I'm back! Oh my gawd it was so exciting, at Copa was the gi & no gi events before the 8 man tourney, I sat with Javier Vasquez's girlfriend, she was so nice, we laughed thru all the gi events! And watching the guys warm up, swear they looked liked monkeys rolling & flipping all around the mats! Anyway since I can't remember all the names, it will be short, sorry bout that. Javier lost in the second match, to Diego. Jeremy made it thru to the 3 rd & final match, when he & Diego almost went off the mat, Jeremy had the arm bar, the ref stopped it, & restarted it, people claimed Jeremy's hold was misplaced, people were telling the ref about that, but oh well, Diego wound up with the arm bar, Jeremy tapped. Jeremy can explain much better I'm sure, but I gotta tell you, that guy farted so loud in Jeremys face, like a mule! How do you guys keep from laughing during those times? Anyway I got it all on tape, except for the fart, and I was kinda quiet, except for little sounds here & there, there was a couple of times I wanted to throw the ref outta my way, but didn't. I gotta tell you, I love the alligator roll! Jeremy was great, he proved he could roll with the best! Anyway, I'm tired, after the tourney, we went to Rage in the Cage, where the people booed UFC guys in favor of the hometown guys, and there were more fights outside the cage than inside. I am now going to sleep, if anyone needs anything from the store, go get it yourself, I am not driving anywhere tonite!!!

Comment

Awesome thanks for the news momita.

Congratulations Jeremy, that's quite an accomplishment!
        ________
        silver surfer reviews
        Last edited by lightweight; 01-19-2011, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Ya I was going to face Javier in the finals but he lost in the second round. I ended up facing Diego, and I had him in a submission,and the Diego rolled towards the end of the mat. I had his arm sunk he was done, but the ref stopped us and restarted us in the middle. And when the reff put us back in place I didnt get the submission where I had it. The ref let Diego keep his arm. So we had a scramble towards the end of the match and he farted in my face then pulled off an armbar. what a distraction!!! But Diego felt good and strong and he deserves everything. He is the man!!!

scorpion

Comment

Good for you, Jeremy!!

Comment

Working...
            X