No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko's Doctoral Thesis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko's Doctoral Thesis

Has it been uploaded on the internet? Are there any excerpts of it anywhere?

Don't know, let me ask Roger Mayweather

Comment

lol artful

just searched google, didnt find anything but this:

ESB: Can you tell us a little about your doctoral thesis?

WK: I was starting with the sport when I was 14, and I went to this sports school in the Soviet Union. We had different kinds of trainers and programs and so on. It wasn***8217;t only boxers in this sports school, it was different types of sports, and I saw how many guys, in the age between 14 and 19 years, how they got treated, how many of them got broken psychologically or physically, and how many of them were going through that and becoming first results and really great champions. So I saw both sides, negative and positive, and I was going through this system and later on I decided to make from my experience, and Vitali***8217;s as well, a scientific work. It***8217;s not about chemistry or something else which is far away from our way of thinking; it***8217;s about sports and our experience in sports. It***8217;s about pedagogical control by kids, or young people who start with the big sports in the age between 14 and 19 years. Because from a guy who is going to be a man and a girl who is going to be a woman, biologically, with 14 year***8217;s, it***8217;s a lot of changes in the body, and psychological changes, so first results are very important for those kids, that***8217;s why I created this work. We presented this work in Germany through different Universities in German, but we didn***8217;t get it done in the U.S. First of all our language could have been much better to represent it but hopefully one day we can do it. It***8217;s pretty interesting. It***8217;s not about only talking because we are on the stage, we have a screen and a pointer so different examples you can. Understand what it is about.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
        lol artful

just searched google, didnt find anything but this:
        Thanks man!

Their book probably has all of this but it's in German and I don't speak Deutsch

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
          Has it been uploaded on the internet? Are there any excerpts of it anywhere?
          Can Floyd read it ?

Comment

Working...
          X