No announcement yet.

Will Pacquiao Headbutt Marquez again "Accidently"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    I hope manny doesn't knock down Marquez and then hit him again when he is already down which according to the official rulebook of the Nevada State Boxing Athletic Commisions on page 234 paragraph 4 line 13, would resulting a DQ.

On a side note I didn't think about what if the fight stops prematurely from a clash of heads. That would follow a 2011 trend of big fights stopping prematurely.
    that punch on marquez while he's down though was wrong, was done in the heat of the moment. marquez himself stated as such. it happened only once, and let's hope it stays that way.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
      that punch on marquez while he's down though was wrong, was done in the heat of the moment. marquez himself stated as such. it happened only once, and let's hope it stays that way.
      RJJ was in the heat of the moment when he punched griffen ONLY once and he got DQ'd. Gave him his very first loss.

Pacquiao should have sang "Heat of the Moment" to Marquez. That would have been amazing.

Comment

I hope manny doesn't knock down Marquez and then hit him again when he is already down which according to the official rulebook of the Nevada State Boxing Athletic Commisions on page 234 paragraph 4 line 13, would resulting a DQ.

On a side note I didn't think about what if the fight stops prematurely from a clash of heads. That would follow a 2011 trend of big fights stopping prematurely.
        I agree kinda like Barrera should have been DQd for hitting Marquez when he was down... I mean damn Marquez is like a magnet for late shots when he gets dropped.

Anyhow I think Marquez wins saturday

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post

Anyhow I think Marquez wins saturday

How do you figure?

Comment

RJJ was in the heat of the moment when he punched griffen ONLY once and he got DQ'd. Gave him his very first loss.

Pacquiao should have sang "Heat of the Moment" to Marquez. That would have been amazing.
            can't comment on this griffen fellow you mentioned. didn't see the fight, so it would be stupid of me to speculate on it.

i would have preferred a duet of "and sometimes when we touch" between the two. that would be more appropriate considering marquez's background.

Comment

How do you figure?
              the guy got to fight BOTH Floyd and Pac IN THEIR PRIMES and cashed in on millions. whether he wins against manny or not, few fighters in the planet has ever had that opportunity.

as the great warlock charlie sheen once said, "WINNING!!!!"

Comment

Working...
              X