No announcement yet.

I'm A Verified Monster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] I'm A Verified Monster

i'm taking my late lunch run and i'm over by adams morgan in NW on like my 5th mile of an 8 miler and at first i thought my ear phones were going bad w/ the shaking but nah, i start seeing worry in the faces of the people i'm passing by. being the monster and not quitting (insert mexican jokers here) i run the ****en earthquake watching all sorts of just crazyness around me. it then hits me that i'm at my job, those last 3 miles i was just straight high on the feeling. i run up to my office and no ones allowed inside and i'm just way too amped on some crazy dopamine levels, i then find my boss, he looks at me and just starts to cry like the ****en dupont circle living fruit he is.

being educated on the left coast i've had my share but seeing these cowards on the street losing their **** ... man they all looked like marks.

ahora, pasame la botella!

Originally posted by baya View Post
    i'm taking my late lunch run and i'm over by adams morgan in NW on like my 5th mile of an 8 miler and at first i thought my ear phones were going bad w/ the shaking but nah, i start seeing worry in the faces of the people i'm passing by. being the monster and not quitting (insert mexican jokers here) i run the ****en earthquake watching all sorts of just crazyness around me. it then hits me that i'm at my job, those last 3 miles i was just straight high on the feeling. i run up to my office and no ones allowed inside and i'm just way too amped on some crazy dopamine levels, i then find my boss, he looks at me and just starts to cry like the ****en dupont circle living fruit he is.

being educated on the left coast i've had my share but seeing these cowards on the street losing their **** ... man they all looked like marks.

ahora, pasame la botella!
    then find my boss, he looks at me and just starts to cry like the ****en dupont circle living fruit he is.
    too funny!

Comment

Working...
    X