Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Money May such an anti hero on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    As a Pac fan I can admit he's pillaged several red light districts in and around the Philipines.
    lmao.........

Comment

Simple really.

The best fight the best.

He don't.

Comment

Him talking shxt isnt really a valid excuse to hate him so much. He has the right to talk shxt he is 47-0.

Ive seen alot of footage on floyd and aside from the alleged domestic violence he really seems like a chill dude.

Maybe ****y at times but hey, not everyone is outspoken

Comment

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
          As a Pac fan I can admit he's pillaged several red light districts in and around the Philipines.
          Lmao!!!! Im slightly tempted to start a thread on this just for the sake of seeing the responses

Comment

Three things.

1. I have always admired him as an ATG fighter. Although I feel he's slightly overrated having feasted on some opponents that really stood no chance of beating him.

2. He rubs me the wrong way. He's over the top obnoxious almost like he's purposely trying to piss people off.

3. He won't fight Pac and turned down the biggest payday in boxing history. Ironic when his nickname is "money" and he claims that he ducks and dodges NOBODY

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyBoyTBE View Post
              Him talking shxt isnt really a valid excuse to hate him so much. He has the right to talk shxt he is 47-0.

Ive seen alot of footage on floyd and aside from the alleged domestic violence he really seems like a chill dude.

Maybe ****y at times but hey, not everyone is outspoken
              once again, lol, this coward is a a rich azz wannabe thug at times, lol, then hes a jakkazz acting like a new person pretending hes matured, lol, then he gets reverted bakk to being a rascist clown , lol, you still will defend this like you are now but you are naive, lol,

you are a feeble minded fool if you do not understand why this ****in idiot gets himself into being disrespected, lol, i will not respect somebody who does not earn respect, lol, hes a remarkable fighter but at the same time hes a piece of ****, lol

people hate his manipulative coward azz because he is a rascist bigot, lol, he beats on women, lol, he blames the world for everything, lol, he blames everything on the race card, he talks too much ****, lol, he is a unloyal person with no respect for anyone, lol, his ego is blown up to being delusional, lol, he lies , lol, he is a a boxer that fights like a cowrd , he cries for clauses and advantages on everything in fights, lol, hes basically a ****in diva, lol, he is a ****in undefendable b1tch, he is a piece of **** that no rational grown up can defend, lol, maybe you like him but its obvious why, lol, **** floyd

Comment

People say Floyd's a scumbag, when Pacquiao's no choir boy either.

He cheated on his wife, he fights people at catchweights, he takes PEDs, he has a gambling problem, and he's a fan of c*ckfighting.

Comment

The simplest answer is because he is scared to fight Pac.

#fightpacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    once again, lol, this coward is a a rich azz wannabe thug at times, lol, then hes a jakkazz acting like a new person pretending hes matured, lol, then he gets reverted bakk to being a rascist clown , lol, you still will defend this like you are now but you are naive, lol,

you are a feeble minded fool if you do not understand why this ****in idiot gets himself into being disrespected, lol, i will not respect somebody who does not earn respect, lol, hes a remarkable fighter but at the same time hes a piece of ****, lol

people hate his manipulative coward azz because he is a rascist bigot, lol, he beats on women, lol, he blames the world for everything, lol, he blames everything on the race card, he talks too much ****, lol, he is a unloyal person with no respect for anyone, lol, his ego is blown up to being delusional, lol, he lies , lol, he is a a boxer that fights like a cowrd , he cries for clauses and advantages on everything in fights, lol, hes basically a ****in diva, lol, he is a ****in undefendable b1tch, he is a piece of **** that no rational grown up can defend, lol, maybe you like him but its obvious why, lol, **** floyd

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post

I dont get how you can be so bitter not everyone is perfect you just seem like some angry ass dude venting on floyd. Stop trying to force an opinion on me to hate someone and call me names just because i dont agree with you .

youre no better if all you do is judge, lol mad because i dont like to hate ppl and give ppl respect
                      Last edited by Easy Work.; 11-29-2014, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X