No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Broner Donates Ring To Mount Auburn Rec Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tocayito1 View Post
    what are you talking about? i like broner and have been watching him fight even before the ponce de leon fight unlike 99% of his fans. i dont need to name a 140 lb fighter that would beat him cuz his promoter is showing it by having him skip the division cuz he doesnt believe in him. they doing the same thing with danny garcia. like i said he will flourish as long as he avoids them. ill still watch him tho cuz i dont care when guys lose as long as they fight good fights.

floyd literally has nothing to do with this post at all lol why are you riding him here? i dont hate on him either and used to be the bggest floyd fan when he was at 130-135 then he became a *****.
    Riding him? Ummm ok before we go back and fourth name calling etc etc, I'm a little too grown to argue on the Internet.
    Name one 140 lb'er who can honestly, honestly even give Broner a prob?? Please respond with some type of intellect. This is a discussion thread not a keyboard battle.

Comment

Originally posted by LVfrank View Post
      People hate on anything.
      Had the ring been donated anonymously, it would have had resulted a true charity act...

Comment

Broner finally gettin it.... And haters still hating. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
          Broner finally gettin it.... And haters still hating. Smh
          green!!!

Comment

Good to see from Adrien

Comment

Originally posted by LouieV View Post
              Riding him? Ummm ok before we go back and fourth name calling etc etc, I'm a little too grown to argue on the Internet.
              Name one 140 lb'er who can honestly, honestly even give Broner a prob?? Please respond with some type of intellect. This is a discussion thread not a keyboard battle.
              Peterson, Marcos, Danny, Khan, Judah, lucas, I think all have a very good chance of beating him. p.s. sorry to get in your conversation, or argument, or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by LouieV View Post
                Lucas Matthysse is bigger, stronger, and has proven at 140 to be a huge puncher. He is also an extremely skilled boxer, accurate puncher, adept body puncher and has shown an iron jaw. Nothing about Broner makes me think he can beat Matthysse. He shows that Floyd style defense, but doesn't use it as effectively.
                Lamont Peterson is also a big, sturdy JWW. He is an extremely skilled boxer, has shown a lot of heart and toughness, and has been able to hang with the tops dogs of the division, and beat some of them.
                Danny Garcia, again, full blown 140 pound fighter. Big wins, big power, has shown solid defense when he fights that way. No reason to believe he couldn't trouble Broner.
                Tim Bradley is well rounded, can box or bang, has a solid chin and the heart and athleticism of a champion. No reason to believe he couldn't trouble Broner.
                I could probably keep this going for a while. The main points being: Broner has won some extremely questionable decisions in his career and most people wouldn't think of him as undefeated if they had seen them, Broner has never competed with a true 140 fighter and there are many powerful and crafty guys in the division, Broner doesn't have the level of slick defense people perceive him of having. Plenty of guys at 140 who stand a chance, hell even guys like Alvarado and Amir Khan would be his biggest test to date.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by BudHeavy

hope they sterilized it. Broner touch it and probably spread warts and herpes everywhere.

The man cant even do a good deed without you hating.
                  Lol seriously. But good job for Broner. Finally learning how money works lol. Maybe he will figure out doing good things can work better than doing bad things

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

well, at least this is a start.

maybe you can keep this up for the rest of your career and lose the "bone head" image.

i doubt, it, though. without the youngster vibe broner wouldn't even be popular.

youngins love the can man.

"errol spence CAN rock me in sparring."

Comment

Kudos to Hairbrush. This was a very cool gesture.

Comment

Working...
                      X