No announcement yet.

FMJr vs SSM HBO 247 =

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
    Haha, are you jealous that Pacquiao can do 100x more than Fraud ever could and still entertain the hell out of people in the ring? Honestly, Fraud is so lame. He's trying to live a big life that he doesn't have. That gala with his relatives and probably people he paid to show up was a joke. Fraud's in his own world because people don't like arrogant egotistic *******s like he loves to make himself out to be. Then again, if he had a crowd pleasing style, he wouldn't have to be that way. SUCKS to be him!
    How old are you?

Why can people not just say Floyd or Pac.. Not just call someone a Pac fan, or Floyd fan. That **** is so old.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      Haha, are you jealous that Pacquiao can do 100x more than Floyd?:
      700K really rocked your socks? Really?

Comment

everytime a new 24/7 come out there are always people talking this was the worst, this one this, this one that, for me it was a good episode i like Floyd to be the arrogant egotistic *******s people call ... he know how to sell a fight, but you know what like he said to all of us we don't know him and before we judge him first look at our situation see were we at

Comment

Originally posted by Cottoman View Post
          Floyd was hilarious.

Shane is a desperate fan.

Shane must have woke up in the hot tub time machine.

Man, I don't even know who the **** you are, Shane?

Man, fool wearing green like a leprechaun. He shouldn't be wearing green. He aint money Mayweather.

hahaha lol that was good ****

Shane Mosley says Floyd Mayweather fights for money. You ****in' dummy. I'm a prizefighters. That's what I'm supposed to fight for, a prize, duh!

Comment

Did you see the Joe Calzaghe-Roy Jones 24/7?

I felt it was one of the better ones involving Floyd to be honest.

Comment

Did you guys seen them being prick....... no!

Why did HBO did not capture this so called OST bull****.

They were already filming but miss the very important part of the story.

I'm still not content until I see them ****ing needles!!!

Comment

This 24/7 is epic. Floyd is on a rampage.

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
                  The lamest 247 I've ever seen...USADA testing BS, Floyd's gala attended by 9 people (mostly his relatives), Mosley in the bowling alley..WTF?

Who wants to be entertained by Floyd's lips flapping up and down?

Seriously, HBO should change the series name to "Floyd's Lips Flapping 247"....

I'm not hating...just telling the truth...
                  I did like the music they used in last night's episode. I also liked the piece on Brother Naz, he's pretty interesting. But you were right about Floyd's charity event. It looks like he booked the whole ballroom for what looked like at most, 25-30 people. The best celebrity he got was George Wallace? That was funny. He did **** on Shane with that Jeri curl/Hot Tub Time Machine crack, tho!

Comment

thought it was excellent.

Comment

Was good.

Mosley is kind of boring though.

Pac-Floyd would be an epic 24/7, those are the two most entertaining people that have been on 24/7

Comment

Working...
                      X