Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye should try to avenge his losses to Solis and Wladimir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want haye to fight boystov. He will get his head ripped off.

Comment

A fight with Solis is one I'd really like to see. It's a very interesting fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Haye wants the easiest possible way to another Wlad shot, through the wba rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          David Haye was beaten by Wladimir Klitschko as a pro, and stopped in the amateurs by Odlanier Solis.

Neither Odlanier Solis nor David Haye are currently qualified for a fight with Wladimir Klitschko, since each has lost in a world title fight and each has only one win in two years.

However, if Haye fought Odlanier Solis on July 6th, the winner would definitely qualify for a title shot at Wladimir.

Haye should take this route and try to avenge his two losses.
          makes me laugh every time. mormeck was qualified i guess.......

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
            I always said Mormeck was a poor opponent for Wlad (Haye's best win!) but even Jean-Marc won more than one fight in the two years previous to fighting Wladimir.
            haye won more than one fight previous to fighting wlad aswell, whats your point? the fact is haye is still a former champ at heavyweight, mormeck hasnt even come close to doing that.

Comment

I think Solis's ludicrous physical shape would make the fight a hard sell, even with the revenge angle.

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                haye won more than one fight previous to fighting wlad aswell, whats your point? the fact is haye is still a former champ at heavyweight, mormeck hasnt even come close to doing that.
                You bolded and laughed at my post stating Haye is not CURRENTLY qualified for a shot at Wlad.

How many wins does Haye have in the past two years?

Correct answer: one win (and one loss).

Comment

You bolded and laughed at my post stating Haye is not CURRENTLY qualified for a shot at Wlad.

How many wins does Haye have in the past two years?

Correct answer: one win (and one loss).
                  A knockout win against an iron chinned Chisora who danced with Vitali, Fury, and Helenius for 12 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
                    A knockout win against an iron chinned Chisora who danced with Vitali, Fury, and Helenius for 12 rounds.
                    I think Chisora wasn't the same after 12 rounds of being beaten down by Vitali. Haye fought a faded version of Chisora.

Chisora was coming off three consecutive losses to super-heavyweights when he fought Haye.

Comment

I think Chisora wasn't the same after 12 rounds of being beaten down by Vitali. Haye fought a faded version of Chisora.

Chisora was coming off three consecutive losses to super-heavyweights when he fought Haye.
                      Whew you got a lot to learn.

Comment

Working...
                      X