Hottest WWF/WWE diva?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Sable is ****ing ugly, in my opinion.

Whoever did her boob job did some horrible work because those ****ers look more like tumors than ****.

she should have went to Trish's doctor

Comment

The winner of the first diva search, jaime koeppe, was never offered a contract. Wwe....i am dissapoint.

Somebdy better have been.fired

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
        she should have went to Trish's doctor

Exactly.

It should be noted that I'm not a fake tit kinda guy : I've said it before until I'm blue in the face, but again - I'd take a natural A or B cup over a fake C or D cup any day of the week. I just don't like the look or feel of fake ****, plus I'm not a diehard titty guy anyway - When a chick takes her shirt off infront of me I'll fondle, kiss, and lick a bit but after about 5 minutes (sometimes less) my mind starts going : "Get those panties off, man! Let's see what that ass looks like!"

But still, there are some fantastic breast augmentation surgeons out there that do amazing work. Unfortunately Sable appears to have gone to a back alley titty doctor. The only way I could bang that chick would be if she left her bra on.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
          The winner of the first diva search, jaime koeppe, was never offered a contract. Wwe....i am dissapoint.

Somebdy better have been.fired
          She probably didn't get the contract because he face is jacked the **** up.

Comment

:wank: :wank:

Comment

That ass is top notch. Nukka you gay. But since you brought it up, a jacked up face didnt stop wwe from offering contracts to melina, maria, quit a healthy list should i care to list

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                That ass is top notch. Nukka you gay. But since you brought it up, a jacked up face didnt stop wwe from offering contracts to melina, maria, quit a healthy list should i care to list
                I have no idea who Melina is, but if the Maria you're talking about is the one whose pics I posted earlier then you're insane.

Comment

I have no idea who Melina is, but if the Maria you're talking about is the one whose pics I posted earlier then you're insane.
                  Dont make me make another thread on a heads up battle man.

And yes, jaime as a more bangin body....

Comment

Comment

My thoughts exactly!

Comment

Working...
                      X