No announcement yet.

Alexander vs Ortiz Who You Got

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alexander vs Ortiz Who You Got

Who you got in this one??I hear there are real talks about this fight coming off,I hope so could be a good one..I can't call who I'm going with yet,tough fight to pick imo...
    Alexander
    26.45%
    Ortiz
    73.55%

Would be a crappy fight Ortiz wins a decision

Comment

I got Ortiz anywhere but St. Louis.

In the Lou, Alexander wins via 1st round TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
        Would be a crappy fight Ortiz wins a decision
        Why you think this fight won't be good??Alexander has been in some good scraps(Kottie and Matts)and Ortiz is coming to fight..I think this could be a real good fight based on styles,I just don't know who to pick in it..

Comment

Ortiz by KO...the one knock I have on Alexander is that he doesn't have enough pop to keep guys honest. By the 4th round I can see Ortiz getting closer and touching Devon a lot and depending on Devon's mindset (coming off a loss to Tim and that gift "win" in which I think he know's he really lost) Devon may get on his bicycle and survive until about the 8th before getting KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Why you think this fight won't be good??Alexander has been in some good scraps(Kottie and Matts)and Ortiz is coming to fight..I think this could be a real good fight based on styles,I just don't know who to pick in it..
            I'd easily go with Ortiz, don't see whats there to think about. Alexander doesn't have the power, or inside game to trouble Victor, we all saw how Urango continuously landed the right hook against Devon and Ortiz's is much better. He squares up too much to, don't want to get into Alexander's weaknesses cause he has many, despite Ortiz not being all that strong mentally...he got this.

Comment

i'd be pretty shocked if ortiz lost this one. i would like to see either guy fight malignaggi though

Comment

You sure like to make polls that end up very one sided.

I like Ortiz via stoppage, Devon should fight Paulie who i think would U.D him.

Comment

Fock Devon and his posse. Ortiz by brutal KO.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
                    You sure like to make polls that end up very one sided.

I like Ortiz via stoppage, Devon should fight Paulie who i think would U.D him.

Comment

Working...
                    X