Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Celtic's just got there ass whipped thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I don't know what game you just watched. Boston is in trouble. They got beat UP.
    Yeah, I just watched a terrible game where Boston got beaten badly. Game 3 was similar in the sense that the Magic got their ass whooped, too. It was a bad game for Boston, but it's not signifying the end. We're still up 3-2 in the series and it's going back to Boston, so things could change.

That's all I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya Boy NeXt View Post
      Yeah, I just watched a terrible game where Boston got beaten badly. Game 3 was similar in the sense that the Magic got their ass whooped, too. It was a bad game for Boston, but it's not signifying the end. We're still up 3-2 in the series and it's going back to Boston, so things could change.

That's all I'm saying.
      I hear you. But to me, it seem's like a one of those bout's where Boston 10-7ed the Magic early, got cocky, then got ROCKED. Hoping for a great game 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        I hear you. But to me, it seem's like a one of those bout's where Boston 10-7ed the Magic early, got cocky, then got ROCKED. Hoping for a great game 6.
        magic responded after being written off.. let's see how boston handles this beating..

they look old to be honest..

Comment

Originally posted by yeks View Post
          magic responded after being written off.. let's see how boston handles this beating..

Half the team got ****ed up.

Dwight KO'd Davis.

Perkins...well, that was just ridiculous.

Rondo was average.

And Rasheed ****ed his back up late in the game.

We were tired from that overtime and that one day of rest hurt us. I'm pretty nervous for the C's now.

You guys basically took all our big men away and we had to pay more attention to Dwight, and then you just drained threes all night.

Perkins better be able to play on Friday.
          Last edited by CrackYourJaw; 05-26-2010, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Boston is breaking down. They need to go for the knockout in game 6. The longer this series is the more it favors the Magic. But Big Baby probably isn't going to play which is huge. He's used for a spark off the bench and to use his fouls on Dwight. That's one less guy they'll have which will force Perkins and Wallace to not foul and maybe back off their agressiveness on Howard. Even KG will have to guard Howard a bit more. Which might free up Rashard who's been taken out of this series because of Boston's depth.

There's a lot of interesting story lines for game 6. Plus Rondo hasn't done **** in the last couple of games.

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post

Dwight KO'd Davis.

Rondo was average.

We were tired from that overtime and that one day of rest hurt us. I'm pretty nervous for the C's now.

You guys basically took all our big men away and we had to pay more attention to Dwight, and then you just drained threes all night.

chances of your team winning game 6 w/o perkins is slimmer compared to perkins playing..

as i have stated earlier, boston is showing their true age. one day reast definitely is not good enough for the body to heal up, specially for big baby and marquis..

thanks pierce for that game 4 letdown.. magic rose from the ashes..

Comment

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
                Boston is breaking down. They need to go for the knockout in game 6. The longer this series is the more it favors the Magic. But Big Baby probably isn't going to play which is huge. He's used for a spark off the bench and to use his fouls on Dwight. That's one less guy they'll have which will force Perkins and Wallace to not foul and maybe back off their agressiveness on Howard. Even KG will have to guard Howard a bit more. Which might free up Rashard who's been taken out of this series because of Boston's depth.

There's a lot of interesting story lines for game 6. Plus Rondo hasn't done **** in the last couple of games.

i think perkins will be suspended if his tech's not rescinded.. he already got 7 in the playoffs..

something tells me that rondo is hurting.. his injury is bugging him for sure.

wallace i think injured his back on the last play, back spasms aren't just a simple thing for these athletes.

kg have to step-up big to close this series in boston.. pierce is a gimme..

allen need to shake off redicks' D..

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post

Dwight KO'd Davis.

Rondo was average.

Yeah, Perkins T's was some bull****. I have no doubt that he play's next game.

Comment

The Celtics looked tired .... and the Magic looked like they were getting their second wind.

The injuries and that silly technical {Which is supposedly, going to be reviewed by the NBA} could have a big impact on the next game.

Glen Davis and Marquis Daniels have concussions and Wallace was having back problems. Kendrick Perkins was ejected and if the rules hold - Won't be eligible to play game six.

Comment

i think perkins will be suspended if his tech's not rescinded.. he already got 7 in the playoffs..

something tells me that rondo is hurting.. his injury is bugging him for sure.

wallace i think injured his back on the last play, back spasms aren't just a simple thing for these athletes.

kg have to step-up big to close this series in boston.. pierce is a gimme..

allen need to shake off redicks' D..
                      Yeah they are burning out. I thought KG looked a bit tired he wasn't really heard from in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

Reddick is really making Allen more of a passer off those screens. I think this is being overlooked too. Because I feel the Celtics are most dangerous when Allen has it rolling. Hell he almost brought them back in game 4.

Comment

Working...
                      X