No announcement yet.

Mel Gibson calls reporter an '*******'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Mel Gibson calls reporter an '*******'

Give Mel Gibson a ****ing break.....that whole anti-semitic bull****e was 4 years ago.....let the man move on with his life......jesus man when you hurt jews they never let go of it.......they're still making movies about the holocaust LMAO

What's next? Hannah Montana's period not strawberry-flavored as reported?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        What's next? Hannah Montana's period not strawberry-flavored as reported?
        thats borderline pedophilia mate

Comment

I agree, twas' no reason to bring that up.

Comment

I have a lot of respect for Mel Gibson, a great actor and a true genius. I love the way he said "bye bye, ... *******!" ahahah

Comment

That's hilarious. Good bye........ *******.. Big deal? Who hasn't said some less than favorable while they were drunk? Only reason anyone made a deal over it was because he's Mel Gibson.

Comment

Mel Gibson openly admitted about 12 years ago that he hated the English.

But you can bash the English as much as you want, and get away with it.

However, because he made one alcohol-induced negative comment about the "chosen" race and now he'll never hear the end of it. I laughed when I read about it four years ago, because I knew what the consequences would be for him. I never liked Gibson anyway, because of his anti-English racism, evident in his movies Braveheart and The Patriot.

Comment

I found myself laughing at this **** in his new movie:

Mel Gibson: So you seeing anyone?
                  Daughter: Yeah.
                  Mel Gibson: He got a name?
                  Daughter: You wouldn't like him.
                  Mel Gibson: Why?

Me: Because he's jewish!

Comment

Originally posted by aficionado12 View Post
                    Mel Gibson openly admitted about 12 years ago that he hated the English.

But you can bash the English as much as you want, and get away with it.

However, because he made one alcohol-induced negative comment about the "chosen" race and now he'll never hear the end of it. I laughed when I read about it four years ago, because I knew what the consequences would be for him. I never liked Gibson anyway, because of his anti-English racism, evident in his movies Braveheart and The Patriot.
                    anti- English????? in Braveheart???? HAHAHAHHAHHHAA.....oh you didn't know???? The English oppressed almost all of its neighbours for centuries, so there was barely an agenda, he was just portraying what you ****ing poms did

Comment

Working...
                    X