Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pacquiao that battered Cotto vs Roberto Duran in the classic 15 rounds format

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac always loses in a fantasy fight but he always proves himself that he can carry his own many times on top of the ring. it’s going to be a good fight and I have pac winning by a ko in the late rounds.

Comment

Jesus Lord, this would be a f.cking classic. The easy pick would be Duran by close decision or late stoppage seeing as he's used to 15 rounders. That would be amazing while it lasted!

Comment

duran was the best but at 147, his come forward style is perfect for pacquiao. not saying pacquiao has tommy hearns' power but his speed is comparable to that of leonard's at 147 and that guy made duran quit. i think pacquiao wins UD or even by ko

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride
          duran was the best but at 147, his come forward style is perfect for pacquiao. not saying pacquiao has tommy hearns' power but his speed is comparable to that of leonard's at 147 and that guy made duran quit. i think pacquiao wins UD or even by ko

I agree with your analysis.

Comment

The problem with these kinds of match ups is that people will always favor the old time fighters before even thinking about the fight logically.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenpire View Post
              The problem with these kinds of match ups is that people will always favor the old time fighters before even thinking about the fight logically.
              logically,any time manny has fought somebody who can actually box,he has looked bad.i cant by any stretch of my imagination see many being competitive at mw and lhw like duran.id give manny a better chance at hearns than duran

Comment

both of them have been put to sleep before.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                  both of them have been put to sleep before.
                  1 by 1 of the hardest punchers in history outside his prime weight,and 1,by a guy not known for k.o's lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post

Do you honestly believe that the Pac that beat Cotto can beat the Duran that beat Leonard in 1st? Leonard made Duran quit in the 2nd because he fought from the outside. Potshoting him mostly. With his power and speed, I give Pac a 50/50 chance against Duran if he fights him like that or like how May fights. Unfortunately, that's not how he fights. He is an offensive fighting machine, a monster against the likes of even bigger but slower fighters like Cotto and Marg but not against the likes of Duran with their inside fighting.

Comment

The Pacquiao that beat Cotto was one of the best fighters I've ever seen but Duran would beat Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X