Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Timothy Bradley done enough to earn a shot against Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeepItObjective View Post
    Absolutely not this is a joke of a fight.

I'm a fan of Bradley but he is B grade at best.

He got whipped by a Pacquiao who was disinterested and outpointed an old man.
    How can two champions be a joke of a fight?

Damn the world we live in with people like this

Comment

yes he has earned it . he deserves it probably more than any one . having said that there are better fights out there for floyd and a lot more lucrative bouts to be made .
      1. pac
      2. garcia
      3. rios if he beats pac
      4. any middleweigtht title holder
      all that aside , standing in the way of bradley and pac is a greedy pig headed wanka called bob arum ............

Comment

Bradley may have the best resume of any champion in the last 4 years. He deserves Floyd and Floyd should want the fight. Floyd has made enough money to support his great great great grand kids. He should want to fight the best to complete his legacy. On paper, Floyd beats him, but fights are won and lost in the ring. Bradley has the type of heart and determination it takes to make it very interesting. He is far from one dimensional and is always in incredible shape. I think it would be a better fight than people think.

Comment

Bradley absolutely deserves it. I think he will make it more competitive than most and I guarantee he won't wilt under the pressure like many Floyd opponents. He'll come ready for war

Comment

Who else deserves it then? So what if Bradley should have lost to Pac? He still beat Marquez and Pac couldn't. Bradley has done more than enough to deserve a Mayweather fight. And Pac certainly did not whip Bradley. If he did he would have won.

Comment

Undefeated... Wins over Manny and Juan... Umm, what else is there?

I wouldn't if I were him though... I'd bide my time fighting everyone else in that deep ass weight division before fighting him

Maybe gun for Floyd's 6th and final fight before retirement... Who knows what'll happen then
              Last edited by JDezi4; 10-14-2013, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony Birts View Post
                Yes? No? Explain.
                More than enough, except for selling huge ppvs. Dude has just beaten Pac and Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                  Who else deserves it then? So what if Bradley should have lost to Pac? He still beat Marquez and Pac couldn't. Bradley has done more than enough to deserve a Mayweather fight. And Pac certainly did not whip Bradley. If he did he would have won.
                  Yeah of course the 100 so experts and separate judging panel that re judged the fight were wrong. I guess by your logic Canelo vs Mayweather should have been a draw And for your information Pacquiao beat Marquez twice.

Originally posted by dynomyte1444 View Post
                  How can two champions be a joke of a fight?

Damn the world we live in with people like this
                  On paper it's legit, but nobody considers Bradley better than Pacquiao despite whatever triangle theories you want to convieniently use. The good ole Floyd way, fight paper champions to make the opposition look tougher than they really are

Comment

Not even close to a joke of a fight. It's as legit as any other fight at 147.

But its a fight that Bradley can't win and it won't do any good for his career. He can make $6 million in a one sided schooling or make more fighting the guys in his stable keeping his "0" and being the bad guy.

That's what Floyd is doing with Broner. No point in beating him and knocking his career off track when both of them have other fights out there where they can earn the same.

Comment

Top Rank fighter vs Golden Boy fighter. Unless Bradley leaves TR, discussing this fight is a waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X