Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a negative viewpoint on women, am i right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is totally true, the bigger an ass you are to girls the more they love you. If you're good at getting a girl off they will put up with the most ridiculous crap too. Don't forget women freaking hate each other and if you can get them competing over you, they don't even care about you...they just don't want the other girl to have you.

Comment

Inb4 the usual suspects condemn you for being women hating, misogynistic, patriarchy supporting, privileged males and scum of the earth for ever dare having a negative view point on females. This thread also proves why feminism is still needed.

Meanwhile pron being banned/restricted in the UK, women getting 1/3rd of the sentence men do for equal crimes, DV and false statistics vilifying boys and men constantly, male suicides 5x higher than female suicides, men dying 6 years younger on average, family courts, women's soft core pron writer Jane Austen replacing Charles Darwin on bank notes in the name of "equality", breast cancer funding receiving 5x the amount prostate cancer receives despite both having near equal mortality rates, male circumcision perfectly legal, false accusations of rape go unpunished, David Cameron having to apologise for being sexist because he told a woman to "calm down dear" meanwhile Harriet Harman freely saying things like "You can't trust men in power" and on the possibility of becoming PM "It wouldn't be possible because there aren't enough airports for all the men who'd want to flee the country. "

I can keep going but you get the point. Now trust me when I say, feminism is needed.

/rant over

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
        Inb4 the usual suspects condemn you for being women hating, misogynistic, patriarchy supporting, privileged males and scum of the earth for ever dare having a negative view point on females. This thread also proves why feminism is still needed.

Meanwhile pron being banned/restricted in the UK, women getting 1/3rd of the sentence men do for equal crimes, DV and false statistics vilifying boys and men constantly, male suicides 5x higher than female suicides, men dying 6 years younger on average, family courts, women's soft core pron writer Jane Austen replacing Charles Darwin on bank notes in the name of "equality", breast cancer funding receiving 5x the amount prostate cancer receives despite both having near equal mortality rates, male circumcision perfectly legal, false accusations of rape go unpunished, David Cameron having to apologise for being sexist because he told a woman to "calm down dear" meanwhile Harriet Harman freely saying things like "You can't trust men in power" and on the possibility of becoming PM "It wouldn't be possible because there aren't enough airports for all the men who'd want to flee the country. "

I can keep going but you get the point. Now trust me when I say, feminism is needed.

/rant over
        I agree. **** *****es, them hoes will be wanting reparations next.

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post

/rant over
          That was quite the rant, I'll be borrowing those statistics after I check them.

I can't find anything about the prison sentences, could you help me out?

Comment

Date better women.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              That was quite the rant, I'll be borrowing those statistics after I check them.

I can't find anything about the prison sentences, could you help me out?
              Yeah

http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.c...act_id=2144002

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...ticle-1.473763

There's a few other studies out there too listing the same things. Lots of anecdotal evidence for you to dig through too. When women commit murder of their husband/boyfriend or a man it's usually dropped to a manslaughter charge or "culpable homicide" (lol) where as men get the full brunt of the law and charged with straight murder.

Oh here's another one, rape, by law in the UK, is considered a male only crime. You can't rape someone in the UK unless you have a penis. So a woman forcibly having sex with a child is considered sexual assault as opposed to rape, which is another reason you'll see a big disparity in rape statistics - women can't actually commit them.

EDIT: To one up that as well, if the woman gets pregnant from raping the underage boy, when the boy is 18 she can force him to pay child support, top lels init.
              Last edited by fishscale; 07-30-2013, 01:09 PM.

Comment

I think that having a negative view of women is better than having an overly positive view, as it lessens the disappointment.

Now, having said that, I believe that you should work your way back to having a more neutral view.

You already have accepted their evils, now give proper credit to how good, positive and uplifting they can be.

There are two sides to your truth and you're neglecting the sunny side.

I love sex, I love their softness, their smell, their body movements, their eyes, the looks that only a woman who is completely into you can give, heck, sometimes I just like having a woman in my bed.

I definitely think that guys are justified in having a negative view of whoever but to not recognize that they also do things to make up for what they CAN be would be silly.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
                  I dont like to generalize, but i think most women are, for lack of a better word, "snakes".

I think they are much more trifling than any man can be. I dont trust any of them. A women will spill a glass of water in front of you and say she didnt do it. Also i feel like a lot of them are hoes. Ive heard a lot of "I dont usually do this" and "Dont tell anyone".

Im only 22 but my outlook on women is poor. I dont think il ever get married. Just pay someone to give me kids. I want to be the next George Clooney.
                  not all woman is like that
                  im gonna be honest with u "i have a great wife"
                  u need to be good at finding the right woman to be with
                  u wont find a right minded woman inside a bar if ur looking for in there
                  so its basically finding the right place to find them

its hard nowadays to look for one because of the world influence, tvs and movies

dont listen to people here that says if u show a girl that u love her she will hate u back
                  that girl he found aint want love

trust me if u found the GOOD girl and u dont show her that u love her ull lose her too

u have to change ur outlook on woman in order for u to find the right one
                  u just have to accept that there are bad girl that goes the same as there are jerk guys around

if ur a good guy then try to find ur match dont go looking for b!chez those are for jerks guys

Comment

Lemme guess, you tried wife-ing the neighborhood whore and it didn't work out so now all women are horrible creatures

Comment

Most men are pieces of ****
                      Most women are pieces of ****

Know why that is? Most people are pieces of ****. It has nothing to do with being male or female.

It's easy to get cynical out there, and it's also hard to not be a ****ing hypocrite. Most men have the mindset to think they're supposed to do a bit of shady ****, but get their feelings hurt when a woman does the same.

Stay positive, don't give your time to women who don't deserve it, and look for someone who respects themselves. If you turn into a bitter woman hater, no one is going to give you the time of day except sluts who are into being degraded.

Comment

Working...
                      X