Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan: I don't want to give Kell Brook a payday!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan: I don't want to give Kell Brook a payday!

"A lot of people want to see me fight Brook but when we put that fight to HBO and [later] Showtime, they weren't interested," Khan said. "So if they're not interested, I'm not interested." Khan told ESPN.

"I don't want to give him that payday." said Khan who recently fought in Sheffield against Julio Diaz.

"He talks so much crap. I might never give him the opportunity to fight me. He's not worth it. It's waste of time and it has gone further than personal. I don't even want to beat him up now. I just don't even want to step in the ring with him because I don't gain anything from it and I don't want to fill his pockets. If he wants to do it for free, fine. I'll beat him up and he doesn't have to get paid. But I got my own path and my own goals and I don't need to be wasting my time with him. He hasn't even accomplished anything. All he does is irritate me.

"He's a fellow countryman and keeps dissing me and has never shown me and support or respect. All he had to do is say, 'Amir Khan, he's a good fighter,' and maybe we can fight someday. His promoter, Eddie Hearn, is OK. I have no problem with Eddie but Kell Brook, all he does it talk bad about me. If he was respectful, maybe it could happen. But he just says nasty stuff. It's like he's desperate for the fight and the payday. He's just looking for the big payday I would bring him and I won't give it to him."

Do you want to see the fight happen?

http://www.livefight.com/news.php?ne...30&y=2013&m=05

LOL.

Duck, duck, duck....

Just looking for a payday, coming from the guy who's been trying to call out Mayweather for 3 years. More delusions from boxing's biggest idiot.

Comment

Lol more like u dont wana get k.o

Khan u out of the boxing contenders list, u need to cash in dude

Comment

this dude is just...

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          "A lot of people want to see me fight Brook but when we put that fight to HBO and [later] Showtime, they weren't interested," Khan said. "So if they're not interested, I'm not interested." Khan told ESPN.

"I don't want to give him that payday." said Khan who recently fought in Sheffield against Julio Diaz.

"He talks so much crap. I might never give him the opportunity to fight me. He's not worth it. It's waste of time and it has gone further than personal. I don't even want to beat him up now. I just don't even want to step in the ring with him because I don't gain anything from it and I don't want to fill his pockets. If he wants to do it for free, fine. I'll beat him up and he doesn't have to get paid. But I got my own path and my own goals and I don't need to be wasting my time with him. He hasn't even accomplished anything. All he does is irritate me.

"He's a fellow countryman and keeps dissing me and has never shown me and support or respect. All he had to do is say, 'Amir Khan, he's a good fighter,' and maybe we can fight someday. His promoter, Eddie Hearn, is OK. I have no problem with Eddie but Kell Brook, all he does it talk bad about me. If he was respectful, maybe it could happen. But he just says nasty stuff. It's like he's desperate for the fight and the payday. He's just looking for the big payday I would bring him and I won't give it to him."

Do you want to see the fight happen?

http://www.livefight.com/news.php?ne...30&y=2013&m=05
          Jesus, is this guy ******ed? Of course the American broadcasters aren't interested - it's a UK dust-up. Maybe next time he should approach SKY and some European broadcasters?

I used to be a Khan fan, but he's running his mouth almost every day about he's deserving of a Mayweather shot. Comprehensively avenge your defeats to Peterson and Garcia first, bud.

UK boxing fans are growing tired of Khan. I'm pretty sure 3/4 of the people who went to Diaz fight were there to see Khan get KTFO.

Comment

geez this kid just needs to be quiet, always putting his foot in his mouth

Comment

Khan at it again. His team must whisper some crazy BS to him, to make himself believe he's the GOAT or something.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                LOL.

Duck, duck, duck....

Just looking for a payday, coming from the guy who's been trying to call out Mayweather for 3 years. More delusions from boxing's biggest idiot.
                It sounds that way to me. Why shouldn't Brook trash Khan when Khan trashes Brook. He just trash the hell out of Brook now. He said Brook was afraid to fight Alexander earlier. He said Brook has acomplished nothing. Brook has accomplished two things Khan has not accomplished. He has never lost a fight and I don't think he has ever been knocked down. If a fight with Khan would make Brook lots of money it would also make Khan lots of money. Brook is a top 10 world rated welterweight so if Khan beats him it would help earn him the Mayweather fight he wants so much. When one guy wants to fight and the other one does not want to fight in spite of being well paid, I favor the guy that wants to fight to win.

Comment

More like he doesn't want his ass whooping by a better local fighter

Comment

Problem's Amir's really overrated. I used to think Amir would obliterate Kell Brook but I'm not sure about that now.If Kell can go 4 rounds with Khan then it's anyone's fight. I think British fights will always have this serious rivalry. This fight would be huge if it was made.

Comment

Working...
                    X