No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz comeback fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Ortiz comeback fight?

I know the majority of people on here don't like him but I for one do, I enjoy watching the kid fight he's exciting and unpredictable. He's already had some great fights, hopefully he can come back and get back into the mix at 147 because I think he's got the talent to be in the 5 at the weight.

Anyhow, who should he fight on his comeback?

I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Guerrero, it would be a tough fight but I think Ortiz could give him problems with his speed and fast footwork.

He's fun to watch. I wouldn't mind seeing him in a tune up this summer against Cano, assuming Cano beats the shot Mosley. Than, a bigger fight like Guerrero, Maidana/Lopez winner, Berto/Soto Karass winner, etc.

Comment

Maidana rematch.. i want to see him quit again

Comment

He should fight Carson Jones then move onto a rematch with Andre Berto I would think that would be what alot would like to see.

Comment

If he's smart, he's stayed active and continued to work on his boxing in the gym. If he has, he can jump in right away with anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI-
            Maidana rematch.. i want to see him quit again
            Keith Thurman... He'll quit even sooner.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think he should do a Berto rematch, then fight Lopez again and then look to fight someone like Amir Khan. The guy is always entertaining...

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

I actually think Victor would beat him, I do think Thurman is a very good boxer but I still think he'd do him...
                Ortiz technically better gifted in boxing department just his heart is the only question but If he was up for it like he was with Berto I think he'd claw a decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I actually think Victor would beat him, I do think Thurman is a very good boxer but I still think he'd do him...
                  Ortiz technically better gifted in boxing department just his heart is the only question but If he was up for it like he was with Berto I think he'd claw a decision.
                  This is Ortiz we're talking about here. vs Berto...

I don't have faith in Ortiz anymore.

Comment

gunna be ghost

Comment

Working...
                    X