Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After Ward vs BIka....Froch is in TROUBLE!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Ward vs BIka....Froch is in TROUBLE!

I take nothing away from froch, he is a slick, weird, and a good boxer. But compared to Ward, Froch is out classed. Ward reminds me of Floyd Mayweather in of since of ring smarts. The guy knows how to beat you and can FIGHT, PERIOD. THeres nothing he cant do, and wont do to win a fight. A lot of people talk about dirty tactics as if thats how he has won all of his fights, please give the man his credit. If you hit him low, he'll hit you low, and its a FIHGT! who cares..

Froch is trying to play mind games by talking trash, but the dog with the loudest bark is usually the weakest. Dont get me wrong, theres a lot of GREAT fighters that have talked trash and backed it up. But froch on the other hand has got his hat brought to him numerous times...Dirrel and Kessler fights...

WAR WARD!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by LeeBaby; 06-06-2011, 06:25 PM.

The referee was helping Ward in the Bika fight.

Whenever Bika would get a bit rough, the referee was in his face immediately. But whenever Ward fouled Bika, which he did frequently, the referee would say nothing.

Without his crooked home referees, Ward would not be so successful. His opponents have been fighting TWO men in the ring, Ward and his home ref.

Comment

wards defense will be to fight for froch..hes the best fighter at 168 imo

Comment

On side for Ward. It really kills me how people get on here everyday acting like they know boxing and cant see an easy Blowout coming. My examples:

Please quote me if these dont come to fruition

Ward over Froch easy
        Floyd over Pac easy
        Bhop over Dawson easy

How does one hate on Calzahe for pitty pat shots and Froch does the same thing. Can not wait for Ward to run thru him.

Comment

The Bika fight was definitely a good learning experience for Ward.
          underrated win, as well.

Comment

ward will dominate froch......9 rounds to 3

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBaby View Post
              I take nothing away from froch, he is a slick, weird, and a good boxer. But compared to Ward, Froch is out classed. Ward reminds me of Floyd Mayweather in of since of ring smarts. The guy knows how to beat you and can FIGHT, PERIOD. THeres nothing he cant do, and wont do to win a fight. A lot of people talk about dirty tactics as if thats how he has won all of his fights, please give the man his credit. If you hit him low, he'll hit you low, and its a FIHGT! who cares..

Froch is trying to play mind games by talking trash, but the dog with the loudest bark is usually the weakest. Dont get me wrong, theres a lot of GREAT fighters that have talked trash and backed it up. But froch on the other hand has got his hat brought to him numerous times...Dirrel and Kessler fights...

WAR WARD!!!!!!!!!
              Bika was in the Super 6?

Comment

this reminds me of how Froch used to be compared to Andrade.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                  Bika was in the Super 6?
                  no it was a outside fight when dirrell pulled out

Comment

Originally posted by Brick-Top! View Post
                    this reminds me of how Froch used to be compared to Andrade.

LOL
                    he looked like frochenstein in the taylor and dirrell fights but his last 3 fights he looked like a good boxer. will he turn into frochenstein again when he faces another slick african american?

Comment

Working...
                    X