• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Ortiz is starting to sound like a stuck up chump

go to 1 minute.

Nothing stuck up about that.

Comment

I don't care how goofy he is, as long as he fights with his heart on his sleeve every fight then I'm happy. This is better than the fake surfer who always smiles facade. But.. he definitely needs to rematch Maidana.

Comment

hey man that interview is pretty mild compared to some other i heard with ortiz recently.. you should hear the one with **********boxingradio.com he sounds arrogant as hell..

some people hate khan cos he can be confident (which a boxer should be) but ortiz takes it to whole other level.. its like he's gone crazy or something.. check out that interview on their site if u didnt already.. its pretty funny tho, the dude sounds like some sort of drag queen diva or somethin..

it could just be a phase he going through or somethin..

Comment

To be a pro fighter, you have to be cocky and even arrogant, it goes with the territory. I didn't find anything he said as either of those, as a matter of fact I just think he's a young kid enjoying life and his success.

Props to Ortiz man.

Comment

Props to Ortiz. Why wouldnt he act like that? This whole forum was calling him soft.

Comment

damned if he does damned if he doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                my thoughts exactly lol

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  exactly my thoughts. when he was being timid, u guys were calling him soft. now hes showing fire, appreciate it. man boxing fans nowadays...

Comment

I actually like this version of Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X