Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more famous?: Mike Tyson or Michael Jordan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Underboss
    hmmm i just checked her main site...she was born and raised in germany.

but damn, that ass is bananas son.
    she's south american, i don't care what they saY!!!!

Comment

• Air Jordans? What the ****! They were popular in the 90s but i haven't seen anyone rocking them in years! No one is discrediting how great Jordan was but Tyson gets far more media attention around the world all the time, he's still hitting headlines right now. And saying Jordan belongs with the likes of Ali, Pele is laughable in terms of popularity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss
        That ass can destroy anything it sits on, .
        Id destroy it

Comment

• Michael Jordan is more famous here in asia

Comment

• Mike Tyson, who's jordan?

Comment

• Michael Jordan is no where near as well known in Europe. I think it's just America.

Everyone knows who Tyson is, but not neccesarily because of his boxing skills.

Comment

• Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                Your 21 years old, you know nothing. Anyone who says Tyson doesn't know what they are talking about, trust me on this one.

Jordan was a brand for over a decade. Kids all over the world knew who Jordan was and is. Tyson was popular because of the string of KO's but let's be real here, he didn't have the world wide coverage that Jordan, Ali or Pele had.

Like I said, Jordan was said to have contributed 10 billion to the worlds economy, do you even know the measure of that?

Think about Jordans....the shoes. The clothing line, the commercials, dude, your a kid, too young to understand, it's not even close.
                Im 10 years older than u, and Tyson was famous for over 20 years. Not just being the youngest heavyweight champion, but then the Robin Givens thing, then the rape, and biting Holyfields ear. that spanned over 15 years. And those things were covered by every national news paper across the world. Not just the sports pages, like Jordan.

Why would news channels be reporting about Jordan...because he got some shoes coming out??
                Originally posted by Demise View Post
                The only people trying to say Jordan is bigger than Tyson all reside in America.
                Exactly.
                Originally posted by paulf View Post
                Michael Jordan is no where near as well known in Europe. I think it's just America.

Everyone knows who Tyson is, but not neccesarily because of his boxing skills.
                Yes.

Comment

• Mike Tyson..................

Comment

• Space Jam!!!!!!!!!!11

Comment

• The Hangover!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X