Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're son was fighting a fighter accused of PED's would you oppose OSDT's?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EDOMITESLAYER View Post
    The dude you keep calling crackhead, would whoop your ass.
    Really? Maybe he should lay off the drugs, then he could have been a true champion like his son. Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a great boxer, his father is a douchebag who held his son infront of gun-fire when Floyd Jr was just a baby. Crackhead Snr is no father in my opinion. Roger is much more of a father figure then Snr ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
      Really? Maybe he should lay off the drugs, then he could have been a true champion like his son. Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a great boxer, his father is a douchebag who held his son infront of gun-fire when Floyd Jr was just a baby. Crackhead Snr is no father in my opinion. Roger is much more of a father figure then Snr ever will be.

Comment

Roger Mayweather Jr is the better trainer, Floyd Snr is a fraud trainer. Not only is Floyd Snr. a **** trainer compared to Roger, but Roger is also the one who was a father to Floyd Jr. What kind of father holds their son up and uses them as a shield against gunmen? Glad Floyd Snr. isn't my father.

Comment

"ACCUSED" Meaning not proven.. if you are a malicious person you will definitely think accused is same as GUILTY..

If you truly believe of your son's capabilities why not! just fight the guy who is "accused" if your son beat him the rest is history...

Comment

If he had never tested positive it wouldn't be an issue, you can't operate on accusations that have never been proven

Comment

Working...
            X