No announcement yet.

Ariza: "Floyd Sr. doesnt understand, he never finished High School"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
    Funny thing is Pacman, Mayweather Jr and a bunch of other people involved in boxing didnt finish high school
    Pac is in college now. At least he made the effort to finish.

Comment

The Mayweathers are clearly ignorant and uneducated.

Whats the beef?

Comment

**** Ariza! I know plenty of people who didn't finish high school that are smarter than his dumb ass. He needs to worry about not causing turmoil in the camp just because his ego is hurt.

Comment

ZING, thats like the ultimate insult

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
            **** Ariza! I know plenty of people who didn't finish high school that are smarter than his dumb ass. He needs to worry about not causing turmoil in the camp just because his ego is hurt.
            why u on mad at ariza and not floyd sr?

crackhead sr deserves whatever's coming his way in media after his libelous insinuations w/o proof.

Comment

Originally posted by rskumm21 View Post
              Mayweather sr. aint one of em.

Comment

Good to hear from Ariza who is responsible for Pac's conditioning on this garbage steroid issue.

Wait...Floyd Sr. didn't graduate from HS? No waaay. Go figure.

Comment

Funny thing is Pacman, Mayweather Jr and a bunch of other people involved in boxing didnt finish high school

Pac finished HS at 29. Hes earned a degree on Business Administration and Honorary Doctorate on Human Kinetics.

Pacquiao was made a model by the Department of Education and Culture for inspiring poor out-of-school youth to get proper education.

Comment

pacman has a doctorate degree.. in humantics or whatever

Comment

But Pacquiao isn't the one who's shooting his mouth off saying other boxers are using steroids. That's the difference. I myself never finished high school, in fact one year I only turned up twice, and on one of those occasions I escaped through a window and went home to play my drums, but I would never speak about someone and accuse them without 100% hard evidence.

I don't agree with Ariza's comment because school doesn't teaches what you need to know about life, although I understand the general message and he is correct -- basically he's saying Floyd Sr. is a dumbass. Floyd Sr.'s problem is he lacks class. Same as Mayweather Jr., a cheap individual despite what his bank balance says.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X