• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vladymyrovich View Post
    RossCA is getting owned lol
    I own your mom.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
      Dude, I said they were impressive but not impressive enough to compare them to ATG's. Go back and read what I said and don't forget next time. And you made a good point about physical advantages.
      Yes but what i want to know is how they could have won to impress you

Comment

Wlad and Vitali are the two most dominant heavyweight champs of all time. That's a fact. They dominate and KO all of their opponents. That's very impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Yes but what i want to know is how they could have won to impress you
          Vitali, he's a good fighter but in some fights I see things that make him look vulnerable to guys like Tyson. He looked completely exhausted trying to get Corry Sanders out of there. He was completely winded after that fight like it took everything he had to get the KO. There's a lot of great champions from the past that would have had a field day with him after burning himself out like that. That fight and Wlads fight with Brewster showed these guys are not made to fight at the pace some fighters like Tyson and Frazier could pressure them with. Wlad, for such a big powerful man fights like he has something to be afraid of. The Ibrogumov (SP?) fight was a great example. He had so much respect for sultan, he couldn't take it upon himself to throw the right hand. He was probably afraid of the counter punch, that's all I can think of. How would he perform against ATG's? We know he doesn't have the best chin and doesn't recover fast enough. When I look at Wlad fight, I can see a fighter with the speed of Tyson or Ali would be able to hit him a lot. a lot compared to other fighters he's faced. But you know, hey, that's my opinion. I'm sure you look at it different. They are good fighters and I will repeat that over and over. I just don't agree they beat guys like Tyson, Ali, Frazier, Holmes, Louis, Lewis, and maybe a few others. Lewis showed a prime Lewis would have KO'd Vitali on his best night by round 6. Vitali was on his way out when they stopped that fight, and that's exactly why those doctors finally stopped that fight. They were letting him go longer than normal with that horrible cut because he had hurt Lewis and it looked like he had a shot to beat Lewis. Once he started looking drained and hurt like he was at the end of round 6, they stopped it. Everyone knew Vitali's time was up. Just watch how he helled for dear life at the end of round 6. If Vitali couldn't beat an over weight old Lewis, how could he or Wlad beat the big time ATG's? There's just no way.

Comment

Originally posted by Vladymyrovich View Post
            Wlad and Vitali are the two most dominant heavyweight champs of all time. That's a fact. They dominate and KO all of their opponents. That's very impressive.
            I agree, both break Tysons jaw in the first round. Freakin amazing fighters those Klitschko brothers are, I tell you.

Comment

Hey RossCA, nobody cares about your ******ed opinions. You're always trying to bash and discredit the Klitschkos. Get a life you pathetic troll.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                Is it me or does the thread title sound gay?...:gay:
                that's what i thought.. I was like huh? why does this guy seem so good at admiring cocks?

Comment

You have nothing to say about the Cooper fight, huh? You probably never even seen it. I tried to show you respect and describe my points, but you wan't to act like an ass hole. I'm done being Mr nice guy with you. you are an idiot because you argue what you don't understand. You don't know your history like I do, therefor you're not qualified to argue what you are arguing. Until you see the big picture, you will be clueless where the Klitschko's stand in history and how good they really are. Come back when you have more experience under your belt, son.

Why are you bringing up the cooper fight now, shifting the goal post to distract from the fact that you're making it seem that it's ok to make excuses for Clay/Ali for bad performances, yet it's ok to hold any bad performance against the Klitschko's.

And the whole Crackhead Floyd Mayweather act of You don't know **** about boxing and I do is idiotic, you're the idiot, not me my cocky little friend.

Comment

Vitali, he's a good fighter but in some fights I see things that make him look vulnerable to guys like Tyson. He looked completely exhausted trying to get Corry Sanders out of there. He was completely winded after that fight like it took everything he had to get the KO. There's a lot of great champions from the past that would have had a field day with him after burning himself out like that. That fight and Wlads fight with Brewster showed these guys are not made to fight at the pace some fighters like Tyson and Frazier could pressure them with. Wlad, for such a big powerful man fights like he has something to be afraid of. The Ibrogumov (SP?) fight was a great example. He had so much respect for sultan, he couldn't take it upon himself to throw the right hand. He was probably afraid of the counter punch, that's all I can think of. How would he perform against ATG's? We know he doesn't have the best chin and doesn't recover fast enough. When I look at Wlad fight, I can see a fighter with the speed of Tyson or Ali would be able to hit him a lot. a lot compared to other fighters he's faced. But you know, hey, that's my opinion. I'm sure you look at it different. They are good fighters and I will repeat that over and over. I just don't agree they beat guys like Tyson, Ali, Frazier, Holmes, Louis, Lewis, and maybe a few others. Lewis showed a prime Lewis would have KO'd Vitali on his best night by round 6. Vitali was on his way out when they stopped that fight, and that's exactly why those doctors finally stopped that fight. They were letting him go longer than normal with that horrible cut because he had hurt Lewis and it looked like he had a shot to beat Lewis. Once he started looking drained and hurt like he was at the end of round 6, they stopped it. Everyone knew Vitali's time was up. Just watch how he helled for dear life at the end of round 6. If Vitali couldn't beat an over weight old Lewis, how could he or Wlad beat the big time ATG's? There's just no way.
                    Here is another logical flaw on your part. Basically you are nitpicking when it comes to Wlad and Vitali and how they have performed but completely overlooking Mike Tyson's or Ali's flaw.

You talk about Wlad fighting bums and never having fought a prime Tyson, Ali yet you're ignoring the fact that neither one of them fought anything close to a Wlad or Vitali - a complete package of 6'7 with a great jab.

You talk about them not being able to handle pressure of a Tyson, yet ignore the fact that if Bully Iron Mike isn't able to intimidate a fighter and get him out within the first half of the fight, he too fades....but again that doesn't count because he was already past his prime point in 1990 vs Douglas.

In conclusion, you're historically biased and have this ideological idea that the past fighters have something that todays fighters don't, which is not true.

Comment

I am sorry, but Frazier's 5foot9 ass would not have a prayer against either Klitschko. Not to take anything from him, as I think he would beat any current cruiserweight bar few, but with heavies? It's a different story. Frazier's main weapon is the one punch its practically impossible to hit Wlad with, left hook is what wlad would always see. Right overhands are also incredibly hard to land on him. His only real hole for a counter punch is for a pin point straight left. And if you noticed for the last 4 years or so Wlad is practically untouchable in the center of the ring, his real safety off zones are when he is near the ropes or his opponent is near the ropes, as Wlad sometimes hangs in the air after he throws the right hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X