Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan vs. Algieri

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan would have no trouble with his style.

Comment

i can see algieri KO'ing khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        i can see algieri KO'ing khan.
        That is trolling at it's best...

Khan would batter Algieri from pillar to post, no way Algieri keeps up with him, and not to mention Algieiri doesnt have Khans kryptonite in POWER.

Comment

I don't like Khan and I think he is way overrated by many of his fans. I usually pick against Khan in fantasy fights against anybody good who can punch. I think Algeri is overrated now based on one fight. Khan fights completely different from Ruslan. Khan's speed, reach and sharp punches should take him to an easy win over Algeri. What worked on Ruslan would not work at all on Khan. He couldn't outscore Khan while going backward. I thought Ruslan won a close one over Algeri but Khan should beat Algeri easily.

Comment

Khan gets beat. Khan struggles with lengthy fighters. Algieri has better footwork and is the better boxer. All Khan has over him is 4 rounds of handspeed. Algieri easy ud.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Apache View Post
              Khan gets beat. Khan struggles with lengthy fighters. Algieri has better footwork and is the better boxer. All Khan has over him is 4 rounds of handspeed. Algieri easy ud.
              Yeah 4 rounds only. Just look at his last fight.

Comment

Seems like a lot of u were talking up Algieri and saying he'd beat Khan

what changed?

ive always maintained he's a horrible fighter, but looking back at some of these older threads, people were sure talkin up algieri, some were saying he shud fight floyd

is it cuz khans now fighting him, that he has become a bum overnight?

LOL

i am not gonna bump all of those old threads, but they make for hilarious reading
                Last edited by FrankieBruno; 04-02-2015, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Khan will with out a doubt knockout or TKO Algieri. Algieri has all the tools except for one thing, he isn't as durable, offensively effective, or have the same kind of dynamic power as Khan. Algieri is good when he can neutralize his opponents offense. There is no neutralizing Khan and I doubt Algieri will sack up and push forward after what we saw in the Pac fight. Food for thought thought, he was virtually on his own without a trainer against Pac. What to take away from the Pac fight is that everytime Pac's gloves touched Algieri's head, he was ready to go and on queer street.

Comment

I saw on facebook that this fight wont be televised.. that true?

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                      I'd love to see this fight.
                      Now that's a flip flop if I've ever seen one

Khan wins and no one cares.
                      Calls out Floyd, Pac, Cotto, Brook fights Molina, Diaz, Collazo, Algieri smdh

Comment

Working...
                      X