Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Marquez all defensive about his new muscles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    He ain't stupid! Everyone is attacking him instead of praising him for his great victory! HBO specially, they did everything in their power to poison the viewers by raising suspicions of JMM roiding!

It was disgusting!
    Similar to the way somebody tried to poison everybody against Pac. Its not fair to taint a fighters victory or career. Innocent until proven guilty!

Comment

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
      Marquez is juiced to the max.

All of a sudden he has power that he's never had before at 39 years old, coincidentally at the same time a notorious PED pushing cheater joined his camp.

Not even talking about the KO punch. The first KD was suspect as hell. Where did that power come from?

Note that I'm not even close to being a Pacquiao fan. I've always liked Marquez.
      Same, I like both I'm not some crazy Pacquiao fan (I thought Marquez was robbed last time, 8-4) but as a boxing fan the change in Marquez's punching power at the age of almost 40 is scarcely believable.

Comment

What you say, guys.

Any time a person is knocked out by someone that isn't knocking guys cold left and right, we MUST assume that that guy is on something.

It's not like I even give a ****. I had every possible bet on this fight covered EXCEPT for a Marquez KO. It was the last thing I wanted to see. But it's just sad to watch guys make excuse after excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          What you say, guys.

Any time a person is knocked out by someone that isn't knocking guys cold left and right, we MUST assume that that guy is on something.

It's not like I even give a ****. I had every possible bet on this fight covered EXCEPT for a Marquez KO. It was the last thing I wanted to see. But it's just sad to watch guys make excuse after excuse.
          So you think that Marquez's new physique, having a notorious PED pusher join his camp and displaying power not seen before by him at the ripe age of 40 shouldn't be cause for suspicion?
          Last edited by deliveryman; 12-09-2012, 06:35 PM.

Comment

So you think that Marquez's new physique, having a notorious PED pusher join his camp and displaying power not seen before by him shouldn't be suspicious at all?
            No it's not suspicious... Test him if you think he is on drugs, He offered to be tested already so people need to just STFU and give credit where credit is due, I don't care if his S and C use to be as long as he isn't drugging up JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              No it's not suspicious... Test him if you think he is on drugs, He offered to be tested already so people need to just STFU and give credit where credit is due, I don't care if his S and C use to be as long as he isn't drugging up JMM.
              Yeah.... I'll get right on that

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                What you say, guys.

I remember you saying you we're gonna take marquez dec. pacquiao by ko and the over or something ... I thought that was a pretty good play, guess not. Lol

Comment

Yeah.... I'll get right on that
                  Good for you moron... Here this would help you get over the KO

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Good for you moron... Here this would help you get over the KO
                    Not even a Pacquiao fan.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post

I don't know what's funnier, the people that are just convinced that his sudden dramatic increase in muscle and punching power in a short period of time was natural without even questioning it for a second? Or the fact that those people are doing more crying in defense of Marquez than the people that supposedly need to "get the **** over it" are?

As pointed out in this thread, most people that suspect Marquez of cheating don't even care that he did, they just aren't convinced... We're not the ones getting emotional
                      Two years is a short time now is it? Why couldn't he knock Pac out last fight! He had sudden increase, just as much from then to their first fight and Pac still won. It's called getting caught clean, which happens in boxing all the time.

This is one of the saddest things I've seen in recent years. Pac fans accusing someone of roiding because they can't come to grips with their favourite fighter simply getting caught with a huge shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X