No announcement yet.

Kentucky Clerk refuses to hand out marriage licenses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky Clerk refuses to hand out marriage licenses

So a man and woman refuse to hand out marriage licenses to (yup you guessed it) gay couples in Kentucky.

The Kentucky Constitution says that marriage is between a man and woman, but of course the Supreme Court over ruled that.

What say you?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/31/politi...urt/index.html
    No, the supreme court ruled and we should respect that
    42.31%
    Yes, her religious freedoms are being violated
    7.69%
    If she's not happy, quit
    23.08%
    Yes, F the Queers!
    26.92%

If they refuse to do their job, they should be fired.

Comment

Seperation of church and state. I don't know why that never holds true with these idiots. Religion has no place in government, let alone politics.

Comment

The fact that she's being given this many chances is ridiculous. She should be held in contempt of court and arrested.

The amount of support she has around here is sickening.

She's refusing to do her job based on "God's Authority" whatever the fuck that is. But this bitch has been divorced 4 TIMES.

Comment

She should be fired for not doing her job.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
            The fact that she's being given this many chances is ridiculous. She should be held in contempt of court and arrested.

The amount of support she has around here is sickening.

She's refusing to do her job based on "God's Authority" whatever the fuck that is. But this bitch has been divorced 4 TIMES.
            "Let's change the 2nd amendment. Fuk no, it's the constitution and should never be changed!"

"We have a Constitutional right to equality. My authority doesn't come from the Constitution, it comes from god."

LOL

Comment

I have to agree with the lady from Kentucky. I'm not ****phobic in the slightest but I don't think they should be allowed to marry and should be taxed heavier. Again I'm not ****phobic in any way whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                I have to agree with the lady from Kentucky. I'm not ****phobic in the slightest but I don't think they should be allowed to marry and should be taxed heavier. Again I'm not ****phobic in any way whatsoever.
                You can't be ****phobic, you're gay for Brady.
                Last edited by Beater_of_ass; 09-01-2015, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  And Mohamed Ali was overrated, America sucks and has never accomplished anything, and Latin women aren't really that hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    You can't be ****phobic, you're gay for Bradly.
                    I don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

Working...
                    X