Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward To The Hall Of Fame Right Now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
    no way in hell!! Of those 3 names you mentioned, I'll only submit Froch, that Kessler win was cheap as ****, Kessler was elbowed, pushed, butted, hit on the break, cut and the fight was stopped...Ward should have been disqualified.

Then the AA fight, the guy who was beat more convincingly already by Froch if I'm not mistaken. Heck, Dirrell for 7 rounds or so did a better job lol

So apart from Froch (very good win) not much to write home about, Not to mention his *****ing, his inactivity, his unwillingness to fight Bute and his slightly above average resume.

HOF my arse!
    Very good post.

Comment

i'd prefer if he didn't, but he will.

i also get a huge kick out fo teh froch fans who voted froch in, but are vehemently opposed to ward's enshrinement. ward is the best SMW of the era, not froch. it's not like froch climbed the scales.

you guys are, very often, idiots.

Comment

Yes, definitely to the HOF for Ward.

Comment

I could see him getting in, but I could understand why he wouldn't get in. There's just a sense there's so much more for him to do. like GO UP TO LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT and take on the best there.

Comment

I don't see why not.

I mean one of the HOF requirements is that you haven't fought in about, what, 5 years or something right?

Must be about there by now

Comment

Not a chance.

Good resume but needs to do much more.

Comment

Most def. a shoe in for Hall of Fame.

People saying no are playing politics on Boxingscene, as usual. U got your European Ward haters, GGG fanboys, and other various haters who dont like fighters like Ward for obvious reasons, all sounding off.

The man won a prestigious Super Six (dont need to name the fighters he beat) and cleaned out the Super Middle.

Been the Real Champ at 168 for years. Would be disappointed tho if his career ended this early.

Def. can and should be doing more. To be recognized at P4P 1b and have your career fizzle out is a shame.

Comment

yes.........

Comment

Uh no! Lol beating Froch, headbutting Kessler and a crack head dawson won't cut it IMO. And he should not be #1 on anybody's list. Floyd is number 1. And I can't stand Floyd.

Comment

it could be and has been argued that if ppl think froch deserves in the hof, then automatically ward deserves entry since he was/is the superior fighter

if he doesnt fight soon I dont have an issue with him being removed from the p4p list....

if im not mistaken I believe ward was present during the most recent hof events. maybe hes getting ready for his entrance lol...

seriously though... who honestly thinks theres anyone out there 168-175 lbs that can beat ward?

Comment

Working...
                      X